Tell secrets you would never tell anyone besides random dudes on the internet.

Poll

Poll for very common ones.

I am/was a furry.
36 (19.9%)
I am gay/lesbian
9 (5%)
I am straight
48 (26.5%)
I am bi
18 (9.9%)
I have a weird special interest
37 (20.4%)
I secretly fapped
33 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 181

Author Topic: Tell secrets you would never tell anyone besides random dudes on the internet.  (Read 16933 times)

what's your problem man
I've clearly said that mine weren't, and a large majority of these aren't even unbelievable.
they all seem sarcastic they way they are written.

Holy forget none of these responses are real
What the forget are you talking about?

I'd love to be anything but me right now. As long as it involves furries or ponies. Either way is kay.

Mine is real. Unfortunately.

I sometimes wish the world was in an apocalyptic scenario that would involve the mass-changing of the entire human species to survive. :/

Sometimes I just wish the world was in an apocalyptic scenario, period. I'd love to be able to roam the Earth, looting food from huge grocery stores whenever I need to. The idea of just being free to do whatever I want with minimal judgement from other survivors sounds very nice.

Okay I may have exaggerated the acting like a bear part. But I really am a research connoisseur and I really have violated my starfish. But that was years ago when my hormones were raging.

…………

……

…………………

OF COURSE THEY ARE.

they all seem sarcastic they way they are written.
mine didn't seem sarcastic
I'd love to be anything but me right now. As long as it involves furries or ponies. Either way is kay.
wow. I didn't even think that's what you actually meant. neato man.

;-; You're mean Okazaki...

Sometimes I just wish the world was in an apocalyptic scenario, period. I'd love to be able to roam the Earth, looting food from huge grocery stores whenever I need to. The idea of just being free to do whatever I want with minimal judgement from other survivors sounds very nice.

Okay I may have exaggerated the acting like a bear part. But I really am a research connoisseur and I really have violated my starfish.
I secretly wish I was a Fire Emblem character.

Why is the poll not multiple-choice?

cough. fing..r.. but..ole.. cough too cough.

;-; You're mean Okazaki...
wat.

i dont understand this...
japanese...

Why is the poll not multiple-choice?
has to be made with the "make new poll" or w/e option in the board's index to be able to enable that

Why is there no "All of the above" option

Why is there no "All of the above" option
because you can't be straight, gay, and bi