Author Topic: Gay Marriage v.1000  (Read 20813 times)

Virtually nowhere in the bible does it mention outright that homoloveuality is wrong.
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. -- Leviticus 18:22

you are a bad christian
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 09:18:11 PM by Solid »

Gay research is kind of lovey to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTykY2B0kEY

also if you pay close attention Senor Chang has a massive stiffy

Think before you say some dumb stuff then, lol.
Sorry I have thinking problems lol.
I might have a issue with staying concentrated. I know its not ADHD because I'm not hyper what so ever.

Sorry I have thinking problems lol.
I might have a issue with staying concentrated. I know its not ADHD because I'm not hyper what so ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWy_GYG1XHY

The fact of the matter is it goes against everything Americans should stand for to make gay marriage illegal. Whether you think it's a sin or not if you are a real American you should be outraged at the thought of the government making laws based off religion, it is unconstitutional and a crime against civil liberties.

The fact of the matter is it goes against everything Americans should stand for to make gay marriage illegal. Whether you think it's a sin or not if you are a real American you should be outraged at the thought of the government making laws based off religion, it is unconstitutional and a crime against civil liberties.
This this this.
I believe and all but I'm not going to make laws over religion.

As long as they don't shove it in peoples faces it's alright

I saw this image
"Gay marrage, legal in 5 states"
love with horses, legal in 32 states"
it was funny but really a disgusting image

I saw this image
"Gay marrage, legal in 5 states"
love with horses, legal in 32 states"
it was funny but really a disgusting image
pm

I find it funny that most of you have found it comforting to simply dismiss me as some crazy right-wing religious extremist, I hope that delusion works out well for you. I really do. Anyways, to continue on my previous post:

You can just as easily say it's okay to gamble and participate in prostitution, as to be gay, because you don't see anything wrong with it yet at the same time you're unaware of the destruction it does to human morality.

I don't support gambling because I know it can become a very bad habit and a lifestyle, effectively destroying social relationships and causing financial devastation.
I don't support prostitution because I don't believe it is right for you to treat your body like nothing more than merchandise that can be sold to people. Humans are better than that.
I don't support abortion because I believe that all human life has value, and that it begins from the moment that baby is concieved. You can call an unborn baby whatever you want, but it's still a human being and doesn't deserve to be treated like something a mother can simply dispose of because it's convenient for her. Murdering a child is never acceptable.
Most of all though, I find homoloveuality to be one of the most perverted and disghusting things out there. Humans were not made so you could stick your snake up another guy's ass. Animals do it, but they are animals and don't know any better. Like I said before, humans are better than that. There are gay couples out there who have raised children, and a good portion of those children have grown up knowing somehow and feeling that it was wrong, that it was simply not right. It may seem harmless and like just another "why not" to many of you, but it's not. It destroys human morality straight to the soul. I'm not saying this as a religious person, i'm saying this simply from observing and knowing. It is downright wrong.

There are alot of unhappy people out there in the world. Some are unhappy because they live in poverty and can't afford to have clean drinking water, enough food or medicine. Or there are those that are unhappy because they are abused or are being tortured or put into slavery. Those kind of people would willingly accept any and all help that they could get to get out of their unhappy situation.

Or there are those who have a different kind of unhappy. They are generally very unhappy and no matter how hard they try they can't find true happiness in anything. They resort to things such as drugs, research, homoloveuality, gambling, prostitution and so on, and find happiness in it. But it's not a lasting happiness, it's one that goes away, so they have to go back for more. They still can't find a permanent happiness, but there is one thing they love doing more than anything else, which is trying to bring other people down and destroy them, emotionally, socially and legally. They come under many guises and seemingly harmless profiles when in reality these people are vicious and should be avoided by everyone. These people are the type that are destroying america all in the name of "equal rights" and "freedom" when in reality the freedom they want is one that will eventually lead to their own destruction.

If there is one true freedom that america desperately needs, it is the freedom to know right from wrong.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 10:00:09 PM by Planr »

Plant you are so loving dumb. I would pick apart every piece of your post if I wasn't on my iPod.