Author Topic: Gay Marriage v.1000  (Read 20817 times)

"hey a book said something! It must be right!"
Dude the bible is just a damn book, I have realized that.
I can make my own any time I wanted.
are you a Christian. If so, you're really stupid.

I agree. I was raised some way so I should never try to become more tolerant or anything. Bettering yourself is loving stupid
Oh I completely missed this post lol.

Yea my town was closed minded as HELL, we had the kool kids klub and all kinds of stuff.
I was raised to be
Anti-gay
Anti-Black
Anti-Change
Anti-Atheist
Anti-Well everything.

I had a tribal neighbor and all, I was raised being told that if I dared to have any inter-racial relationship or homoloveual relationship I would be disowned and all that.
Then probably beat to death by the town.

are you a Christian. If so, you're really stupid.
No I'm not Christian, I'm probably like borderline agnostic really.

-Snip-
Become homoloveual.
Beat the stuff out of the town.

Oh I completely missed this post lol.

Yea my town was closed minded as HELL, we had the kool kids klub and all kinds of stuff.
I was raised to be
Anti-gay
Anti-Black
Anti-Change
Anti-Atheist
Anti-Well everything.

I had a tribal neighbor and all, I was raised being told that if I dared to have any inter-racial relationship or homoloveual relationship I would be disowned and all that.
Then probably beat to death by the town.
No I'm not Christian, I'm probably like borderline agnostic really.

your community is loving stupid

Knowing this, I wanted to point out one section of this verse, "...for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman..." Notice that the word "Natural" appears a few times. This is saying that hetroloveual women exchanged what was natural (hetroloveuality) for what was unnatural (homoloveuality). The same is said for men. Now, this can be interpreted a few ways. One is that it is wrong for those born a certain orientation to switch orientation, meaning that homoloveuality is ok if the person is born that way. Another view is that all same-love behavior is abnormal and unnatural, no matter by whom it is done and regardless of the nature of their relationship. As you can see, the passage can be taken numerous ways and doesn't provide a definitive answer.
it loving says outright that homoloveuality is an abomination. how is that open to interpretation

your community is klfhcking stupid
Southern Not A State Kentucky.

it loving says outright that homoloveuality is an abomination. how is that open to interpretation
>1,000+ year old book.
>not open to interpretation

gay marriage should be illegal.

your community is loving stupid
You don't say?!
How great is it that the only thing I can say about my hometown is that its a ass backwards Redneck town that hates everything and anything..
Also its Kentucky's meth capital hoo-loving-yay.

Damn shame how it was so unwelcoming.. City people move in and they ran them out in a second.
I seen one last 2 years before being ran off.
A year not counting the time they was in jail. (this towns government wants you in that jailhouse no matter what)

Why is that?
Southern Not A State Kentucky.
What?

ok instead of just outright saying that could you at least give a damn reason?

What?
You said yourself Kentucky's not a state, it's a commonwealth.
kentucky's not a state
guys.
it's time to burn kentucky

Since being gay isn't against the law, why should marriage be?

"hey a book said something! It must be right!"
Dude the bible is just a damn book, I have realized that.
I can make my own any time I wanted.
Give it credit for being one of the most widely-sold books worldwide in almost 1000 languages for nearly 1700 years.
Can you do that?

You said yourself Kentucky's not a state, it's a commonwealth.
kentucky's not a state
guys.
it's time to burn kentucky
Why :c
Wait nvm go ahead, I'll just move lol.
Kentucky's just that state that is more forgeted up than you can imagine..
Corruption within the law system and dept out the ass

Give it credit for being one of the most widely-sold books worldwide in almost 1000 languages for nearly 1700 years.
Can you do that?
You got a point there.
But still its a BOOK.