Author Topic: Alyx Vance, Nobot, and Eussorus/Wound - Seriously need to work something out  (Read 7090 times)

Also Ike, if you notice Wound takes and tries to contridict me all the time and even when proven wrong he keeps continuing saying the same thing and then he randomly begins calling me "inbred" and brings up the fact that I'm a "furcigarette" as an argument.

Then do the same to him until he stops doing that

Bro, I love you but that makes no sense. If your internet isn't working and you can't go on it on your computer then you wouldn't be able to go on it on your IPod if it's the same connection.
Did I say it's the same connection?

By iPod I mean iPhone.
I have 3G so I can post.

Inb4iphonesucks

Also Ike, if you notice Wound takes and tries to contridict me all the time and even when proven wrong he keeps continuing saying the same thing and then he randomly begins calling me "inbred" and brings up the fact that I'm a "furcigarette" as an argument.
that is a load of crap because you call me an inbred, i never called you an inbred - proof:
you are an inbred offspring.

and i haven't called you a furcigarette since i got banned on eussorus, so don't pull that card.

and i haven't called you a furcigarette since i got banned on eussorus

its like you were never eusoursorusou

its like you were never eusoursorusou
you got me all figured out.

wound is soooooo much of a friend I would take his butt and use it as a toothbrush

that is a load of crap because you call me an inbred, i never called you an inbred - proof:
and i haven't called you a furcigarette since i got banned on eussorus, so don't pull that card.
Not directly.
But you kept saying stuff like my siblings are my parents implying that I was.
And don't deny it because you did.

And you still make a big deal over me being a furry.

Not directly.
But you kept saying stuff like my siblings are my parents implying that I was.
And don't deny it because you did.
yeah i did  :cookieMonster:

but don't lie and bullstuff the forums about me calling you and inbred.

And you still make a big deal over me being a furry.
no i don't?

and specific quotes to proove it?