Author Topic: Alyx Vance, Nobot, and Eussorus/Wound - Seriously need to work something out  (Read 7083 times)

Most users already know these three forum users, and most probably know about Eussorus's massive spam party a few weeks back.

If you don't, to sum it up he had some sort of meltdown and spammed a stuffload of topics and posted forms of research and gore images. He got banned and is now back with the alt "wound". But thats not really relevant.

The whole reason I'm making this topic is your guys' repeated forms of arguing and not agreeing with each other everywhere you go. There seems to be the "Alyx and Nobot" team, and then the "wound" team. Any time wound one or the other posts in the topic, the majority of the time a member of the opposing team will come in and blatantly disagree with them. This sparks a huge argument that goes on for pages. Alyx and Euss alone have about 3 dramas each, which you come in to bump after you guys argue on some other topic for a while.

The arguments go nowhere, sometimes they span into 5 topics at a time before you guys whittle it down to 2 or 3. You guys accuse each other of "backstabbing friend" or "hypocrite" or some other stupid thing that has no relevancy to anything. These are personal issues that no one else cares, or wants to hear about. Keep them to yourselves and your childish little steam and skype chats that you always bring up in these arguments.

And sure, one  of you will come in and say "oh but its not me, its him!". No. No, its not at all the other guy, its you, and it will continue to be you unless you figure something out and stop stuffting up all these topics.

I don't care how you guys do it, either ignore each other completely, or just leave the forums until you can come back and deal with each other in a mature or at least reasonable way. Everyone may not agree with me, but it sure as hell is annoying when I come into a topic only to see the pages filled with your posts.

tl;dr, All three users are being really immature and need to stop this stuff because its really annoying. Either keep it in the steam and skype chats that you like to complain about, or just ignore each other all together.

I seen this coming a mile away.
But lets not forget Jacky on the Wound team.

Here they come!!

I love this topic...

Also I tried to make peace with Wound but he doesn't understand how to simply ignore me so he continues to bother me.
Is it that damn hard? Also I already know he's going to say "well maybe if you wasn't so damn handicapped I would" because that is just how he is.

I'm not on any team.

I'm not on any team.
You sure defended Euss like you was, just saying.
If you are on no team I suggest that you don't post in our arguments so you don't get in trouble for it.

youre all handicapped

so shut the forget up and operate like normal human beings

Also I tried to make peace with Wound but he doesn't understand how to simply ignore me so he continues to bother me.
Is it that damn hard? Also I already know he's going to say "well maybe if you wasn't so damn handicapped I would" because that is just how he is.
No, you feel the need to respond to anything he says, don't try to blame it all on him. Your at fault just as much as anyone else.
I seen this coming a mile away.
But lets not forget Jacky on the Wound team.
If you saw it coming you would have stopped a while ago. And Jacky is just there, he hasn't been stuffting up topics with the rest of you.

Actually Jacky did take and stuff on me in a few threads, he would just randomly attack me and then he admitted it.

Actually Jacky did take and stuff on me in a few threads, he would just randomly attack me and then he admitted it.
Holy jesus, just stop it. Don't try to pull anyone down with you because you can't accept that sometimes, just once or maybe even twice, you are at fault. Sure Jacky is involved but he is not the main problem here.

Holy jesus, just stop it. Don't try to pull anyone down with you because you can't accept that sometimes, just once or maybe even twice, you are at fault. Sure Jacky is involved but he is not the main problem here.
I know I'm at fault I never said I wasn't.
I know I argued back and helped keep it going, we are all at fault.
Euss for attacking me, me and Nobot for counter-attacks and so on and so forth.
I would try to withdraw but then I'd be brought back in when someone brings me up.
I'm just as guilty as the other 2, I will admit it.
But will the other 2?

I know I'm at fault I never said I wasn't.
I know I argued back and helped keep it going, we are all at fault.
Euss for attacking me, me and Nobot for counter-attacks and so on and so forth.
I would try to withdraw but then I'd be brought back in when someone brings me up.
I'm just as guilty as the other 2, I will admit it.
But will the other 2?
you chose not to ignore people's posts regarding you.
I'm not being a jerk or anything but it's kind of all your fault

youre all handicapped

so shut the forget up and operate like normal human beings

you chose not to ignore people's posts regarding you.
I'm not being a jerk or anything but it's kind of all your fault
All my fault? He attacked me?
When someone argues expect a argument back.