Author Topic: Alyx Vance, Nobot, and Eussorus/Wound - Seriously need to work something out  (Read 7068 times)

Nobot loves drama and has a high ego

How do I have a high ego?
I don't "love" drama.

Why do you simply post these things without proof?

Let's not forget all the petty arguments. Why, just two days ago....

How do I have a high ego?
I don't "love" drama.

Why do you simply post these things without proof?
NOBOT!
DON'T IT'S GOING TO BACKFI-

Oh whatever.
You were saying your opinion was the truth.

It was a stupid thing to say and in the end you admitted that.
Don't act like it was my fault for the petty argument.

Are you really trying to start the same argument again?
Anyways, if you don't have such a high ego then why do you feel compelled to post against every little thing that people say you're doing wrong? Seems like obsessive behavior to me

Are you really trying to start the same argument again?
Anyways, if you don't have such a high ego then why do you feel compelled to post against every little thing that people say you're doing wrong? Seems like obsessive behavior to me
Um, its called defending yourself?

So I can't post if someone says I am wrong?
And if I do it makes my ego high?

I don't understand your logic.

Um, its called defending yourself?

So I can't post if someone says I am wrong?
And if I do it makes my ego high?

I don't understand your logic.
Exhibit A
If you want to prove me wrong, don't respond to this. Honestly, I would be pretty surprised. If you still feel like you've done nothing wrong and your attitude on the forum is perfect, then live your life. You don't have to argue every little point or thing.

Exhibit A
If you want to prove me wrong, don't respond to this.
What?
Are you actually telling me to not respond to your statements?
And that makes my ego high how exactly?

Can you provide proof?
Maybe a post of me saying something outrageous that shows my ego as being sky high?

Honestly, I would be pretty surprised. If you still feel like you've done nothing wrong and your attitude on the forum is perfect, then live your life.
What did I do wrong?
I argued with Eussorus because I did?

How does that not make me want to live my life.

You don't have to argue every little point or thing.
Uh ok?
I don't have to, but I have the choice whether I want to or not.

I warned you man.
About the backlash man.

I warned you man.
About the backlash man.
Would you shut up about backfiring.

You act like World War 3 just started and there is no turning back.

Acting like he is?
I don't spam the forums, blatantly attack individual people, and say bullstuff in arguments like "oh anotherrr malfunctionnn from the nobutt hurr"
It pretty much is Wound's fault.
If he changed his ways I wouldn't have continued arguing with him.

Exactly what am I at fault here?
I hadn't even been arguing with him lately, only recently.
He just came back and started acting like an idiot again.
So he can say bullstuff and you expect us to ignore him?

I would, except he will just start stuff somewhere else and will lead us into an argument as usual.
He does the same thing to Alyx.
What are you, five? You can't blame this solely on wound because you keep up the arguments with him. you could just as easily pull out of them or stop arguing, but you can't stand being wrong or losing anything so you keep arguing with him.

The point of this topic is not so you can come in and try to make yourself look good in a threeway situation. The point of this thread is for you to realize what you are doing and stop it. I'm not asking you for what level of which you are contributing, I'm  not asking "who's fault it is". I'm asking all three, or at least two of you, to stop because its really goddamn annoying. You can defend yourself all you like but its not going to change anything besides your own opinion.

What?
Are you actually telling me to not respond to your statements?
And that makes my ego high how exactly?

Can you provide proof?
Maybe a post of me saying something outrageous that shows my ego as being sky high?
What did I do wrong?
I argued with Eussorus because I did?

How does that not make me want to live my life.
Uh ok?
I don't have to, but I have the choice whether I want to or not.
Exhibit B
I don't care about eussorus, I'm not talking about him and have no clue what he's done. I'm talking about you. I don't need a single outrageous post to prove that you have a big ego because all these little ones are proving it just fine. It seems like you don't get it, but everyone else here can see your ego

Noboooooot
Use the force of bailing out~
We can do this together~

What are you, five? You can't blame this solely on wound because you keep up the arguments with him.
Wound is the one who spammed the forums and acts like a jerk, are you really getting upset with me because I argue with hi-

you could just as easily pull out of them or stop arguing, but you can't stand being wrong or losing anything so you keep arguing with him.
Wow.
So I can't argue with him?
Is that what you are trying to say?

Really?

The point of this topic is not so you can come in and try to make yourself look good in a threeway situation. The point of this thread is for you to realize what you are doing and stop it.
I will try and ignore him ok?
But he will just start stuff, I am telling you.
Eusorus has not changed and I have no doubt he will just want more attention.

I'm not asking you for what level of which you are contributing, I'm  not asking "who's fault it is". I'm asking all three, or at least two of you, to stop because its really goddamn annoying. You can defend yourself all you like but its not going to change anything besides your own opinion.
I know I would stop, only recently did I begin arguing again with him.
Alyx has been arguing with him for  looooong time.

Exhibit B
I don't care about eussorus, I'm not talking about him and have no clue what he's done. I'm talking about you. I don't need a single outrageous post to prove that you have a big ego because all these little ones are proving it just fine.
So how is my ego big then?

It seems like you don't get it, but everyone else here can see your ego
Oh my god.
You are basically just telling me my ego is big.

I don't understand how if all I was doing was arguing.
Plus, it's your opinion at the least.

An ego isn't even a fact, it's based off of someone general thoughts on the person.
Since you most likely won't change your opinion I will state my own.

I don't see how my ego is big because I never go around saying I am cool or smart or epic or whatever.

Noboooooot
Use the force of bailing out~
We can do this together~
Lawty, seriously.
Quit the bullstuff act.

It's not the end of the world or anything.