Wedge's Brick Party (BYOB) [Arcologies]

Poll

What do you think next week's theme should be?

Arcologies
Famous Landmarks
Interconnected Space Stations
Egyptian Tombs with event challenges
Theme Park

Author Topic: Wedge's Brick Party (BYOB) [Arcologies]  (Read 38429 times)

Looks like you can't even take a joke, and taking everything seriously.

Also, my statue was just next to that, so I didn't cover ANY build, and shortly destroyed that small white transparent bridge.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 06:34:31 PM by MrLoL² »

Hey Wedge, you should totally do a sunken ship theme so I can use it for my WIP Bellkel Beach Salvage Mod.  :cookieMonster:

What spamming actions?
What the hell are you talking about.

EDIT: I remember now.

Looks like you can't even take a joke, and taking everything seriously.
That's just a richard move from you.
Yeah it's awfully convenient to claim it was joking when it's after the fact, huh? Next up is, "u butthurt br0???". By the way you were kicked from the server before for being an idiot by another admin, isn't that a coincidence?

Also, my statue was just next to that, so I didn't cover ANY build, and shortly destroyed that small white transparent bridge.
Also you should explain how you were groveling to Ephi and Lub to delete our builds which were "cheating". I don't know how you could've made it painfully obvious how infantile you are than throwing a tantrum and then trying to save face by typing "I'M NOT MAD" after hovering over our builds blocking them with the auto-jet script.

:^)

Nothing you said here justifies the several different transparent white arms that covered peoples builds that had key items on them. I think you are forgetting the two giant transparent spam arms behind your build that covered people's key items.

Your multiple desperate attempts to try to stop us from making a key dispenser including spamming around it, blocking others from using it and rounding up your steam friends to beg Ephialtes to remove them were textbook examples of somebody thats mad about lego blocks online.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 07:19:01 PM by onyx6 »

Someone tell me the reason I got banned?

looks like you are a spammer and known idiot :D

Your multiple desperate attempts to try to stop us from making a key dispenser including spamming around it, blocking others from using it and rounding up your steam friends to beg Ephialtes to remove them were textbook examples of somebody thats mad about lego blocks online.
This sums it up, do not expect an unban.

I've been really inactive lately. I just started school back and I've been visitting some relatives but I'll be sure to bring my loveyness back once someone gets the damn server back up.

Bump. When the server updates, we will need a theme.

Post really good theme suggestions. It must be really good. Ronin will judge you if it isn't.

Change the skybox to a water texture and build some undersea stuff like sunken ships and coral reefs. Maybe a sea lab. Theme could be.. Idk a decent name for that.

Change the skybox to a water texture and build some undersea stuff like sunken ships and coral reefs. Maybe a sea lab. Theme could be.. Idk a decent name for that.

This

I guess a good name for this would be Underseas

Mad scientist labs would be a cool build theme.