Poll

What do you wear during summer?

Shorts/T-shirt
12 (40%)
Shirtless (bonus points if you are female)
2 (6.7%)
Completely covered
5 (16.7%)
break out the loving snow gear
2 (6.7%)
nothing and i'm always in jail for public indecency
9 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Clothes you like  (Read 8175 times)

i wear vibram five finger shoes. if i'm not wearing those i'm just wearing a plain black pair of reebok running shoes. for shirts i usually go for v-necks or just a standard graphic t shirt. i used to wear a hoodie constantly. i like button up shirts. i don't wear hats much.

i wear vibram five finger shoes. if i'm not wearing those i'm just wearing a plain black pair of reebok running shoes. for shirts i usually go for v-necks or just a standard graphic t shirt. i used to wear a hoodie constantly. i like button up shirts. i don't wear hats much.
Why would you even... I hope you don't mean with other people around.

The white stripes on my shoes were getting grey, so today I got bleach and made them nice and white again C:

The white stripes on my shoes were getting grey, so today I got bleach and made them nice and white again C:
Wow does that actually work?

Why would you even... I hope you don't mean with other people around.
they're my running shoes. and i wouldn't care if somebody else saw me wearing them anyways.
plus who else cares what i'm wearing? what i think is what matters to me.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 09:53:28 PM by KadeBL_ID12958 »

Wow does that actually work?
Yes, Just don't use all bleach, I used a cap full of bleach, some dish detergent and water, and got an old toothbrush and cleaned all the dirt off. It looks really nice now.

[img ]http://underwearnewsbriefs.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/410qfxhshel_ss400_.jpg[/img]
IT BUUUUUUUURRNNNNS

KILL IT WITH FIRE

Yes, Just don't use all bleach, I used a cap full of bleach, some dish detergent and water, and got an old toothbrush and cleaned all the dirt off. It looks really nice now.
Oh wow thats wonderful ill have to try it sometime.
Thanks c:

[img ]http://underwearnewsbriefs.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/410qfxhshel_ss400_.jpg[/img]
oh bby~

Hoodies with sleeves longer than my arms (Idk why, but I like long sleeves on hoodies), baggy pants, and short sleeved t-shirts.

Hoodies with sleeves longer than my arms
dear god when girls do this it's adorable :3

I used to wear tripp pants back when I was goth like my freshman and sophomore year.
I feel bad for everyone you knew

some large guy in my school wears those stupid pants, and also pony/pokemon/god knows that else shirts all the time

Anything from ThinkGeek and FungiPerfecti.