Author Topic: The Sims - Need some opinions on OP  (Read 10913 times)

Protip: moodlet manager is a piece of stuff.

:cookieMonster:
What does it do?

What does it do?

It's description says it gets rid of negative moodlets "most of the time." Bullcrap it malfunctions more often than it does cure you.

It's description says it gets rid of negative moodlets "most of the time." Bullcrap it malfunctions more often than it does cure you.
Oh will i guess its what they meant with "most of the time"
Also do you have a thesims3.com account.
Idk why i ask for that lol

Oh will i guess its what they meant with "most of the time"
Also do you have a thesims3.com account.
Idk why i ask for that lol

Yeah but the only thing I ever used it for was registering my copy of High End Loft Stuff to get Riverview. I literally never use it, lol.

the first sims is still my favorite sims

>Open thread
>About to say something Anti-EA
>See Supernatural.

OHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDD AHHH I TOTALLY WILL START PLAYING SIMS 3 AGAIN JUST FOR THAT

>Open thread
>See Supernatural.

OHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDD AHHH I TOTALLY WILL START PLAYING SIMS 3 AGAIN JUST FOR THAT

I can't wait to build a futuristic house in the new town styled to be a supernatural studies lab.

I put too much thought into this game.

>Open thread
>See Supernatural.

I'm not very interested in it. I'm already upset enough about everyone turning into vampires all the time.
----------------------------------------
I wish World Adventures worked right for me. I dunno, after it bugged out and I lost all my sims a long time back i've been scared to mess with it again.

When Pets came out, i got it and it REFUSED to work for me. It corrupted all my save files. Hopefully they fixed some bugs, but i still hate EA

When Pets came out, i got it and it REFUSED to work for me. It corrupted all my save files. Hopefully they fixed some bugs, but i still hate EA
Have you tired to update the game/reinstall?

I just hate how when they have an expansion, they tend to over do everything.
Pets - Oh look a cat. Hey, another one!.. the forget they're everywhere!
Late Night - Cool, a vampire. Oh my friend just got turned. All my friends are vampires...

I'm assuming this will happen all the time with supernatural.

My computer can't handle the space of all these expansion packs. I'm hoping to get a new laptop one day so I can play this game again. :(

My computer can't handle the space of all these expansion packs. I'm hoping to get a new laptop one day so I can play this game again. :(
Or get a new hard drive. They are pretty cheap these days

I just hate how when they have an expansion, they tend to over do everything.
Pets - Oh look a cat. Hey, another one!.. the forget they're everywhere!
Late Night - Cool, a vampire. Oh my friend just got turned. All my friends are vampires...

I'm assuming this will happen all the time with supernatural.

Yeah I hate that. I'm not too excited for the majority of my town to not even be human, but whatever. Supernatural is going to add some awesome stuff.

Yeah I hate that. I'm not too excited for the majority of my town to not even be human, but whatever. Supernatural is going to add some awesome stuff.
Yeah, sucks you can't edit the settings to change the maximum amount of vampires or whatever.