more loving reasons to hate humanity.

Author Topic: more loving reasons to hate humanity.  (Read 5675 times)

I don't get why you're angry at me, but I've only seen like 4 gay couples in my life that I can confirm are gay, so you really shouldn't take that quote seriously.
sorry, I might have thought that I was talking to the person I was quoting earlier... but anyway pancakes

It's funny how all the family men come out when things like this happen
ha come out

that's the disgusting part lol

with dough cookies this would actually taste disgusting but with chocolate cookies like oreos, it's like heaven enters your mouth.

Looks like I'm not buying anymore oreos.

Oh no! I'm going to get brutally murdered now because I'm standing up for what I believe in! Help!
Here we go again, reverting to the typical my rights are my rights arguments...

"He is gay, guys. Only he doesn't talk about it all the time, on account of having interests outside of being gay"
Ryan North on Utahraptor, Dinosaur Comics

That seriously looks delicious. I want one.

sorry, I might have thought that I was talking to the person I was quoting earlier... but anyway pancakes
I'm more confused now.
Oh you thought I was the guy you originally talked to? Okay.
"He is gay, guys. Only he doesn't talk about it all the time, on account of having interests outside of being gay"
Awesome quote.
That seriously looks delicious. I want one.
Kinda looks bad, would the colors be different flavors? Wouldn't it be too much cream?

Kinda looks bad, would the colors be different flavors? Wouldn't it be too much cream?
But it's lovetuple-stuffed!

I like dinosaurs and comics, could you direct me to more information about whatever you're talking about please? Thanks.

But it's lovetuple-stuffed!

this is my mother Carlton

Makes me sad that it's not even real :c

I like dinosaurs and comics, could you direct me to more information about whatever you're talking about please? Thanks.

Here is the comic itself, here is the TVTropes page where I got the quote, and here's a wikipedia page about Ryan North