Switch to -

T+T
43 (70.5%)
BF3
5 (8.2%)
Mix both.
13 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars (Official Topic)  (Read 14666 times)

will i not be ip banned by a script one of my clan members made?

Are we going to be allowed to make some holes to get dirt without the host throwing a sissy-fit and banning us?
The map built for it also has more than a 10 minute effort put into it as well.

The map built for it also has more than a 10 minute effort put into it as well.
Aw wut. It got 11 mins of work? A Trench map doesn't need love and affection you idiots. its a little loving map. Even a good Trench Map can be built in  10Mins.

For those of you who got your hopes up: Glass said he probably is not going to add T+T because he's too lazy.

For those of you who got your hopes up: Glass said he probably is not going to add T+T because he's too lazy.

Aw. Too bad.

Oh well. Back to sniping people's ass with the MK11!

Aw wut. It got 11 mins of work? A Trench map doesn't need love and affection you idiots. its a little loving map. Even a good Trench Map can be built in  10Mins.
Good job proving to us that you have a quality server. A good map takes more than ten minutes to make, dipstuff

Good job proving to us that you have a quality server. A good map takes more than ten minutes to make, dipstuff
oh yes because Duplicating an Outline is so hard to do. Then filling it with dirt OMG SO LONG. Took me 3hours.

Also I love the way you do the maps in versions. All you do is move a couple of cubes about and call it a new version. The decent thing made on the server are the spawn rooms and they were made for you.

oh yes because Duplicating an Outline is so hard to do. Then filling it with dirt OMG SO LONG. Took me 3hours.
Gj missing the point
A good map doesn't have an outline, and a good map doesn't have a uniform layer of dirt

You're also gonna have to update that admin list again.

Darren -Super Admin <Thundercunt

Jes00 - Admin <cunt
How rude.

How rude.
This just proved to me Glass hasn't and will never change.