Switch to -

T+T
43 (70.5%)
BF3
5 (8.2%)
Mix both.
13 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars (Official Topic)  (Read 14748 times)

and i already said it would be like 10 times.

So in truth you wont

No surprises, as moderation is continues to be dreadful.

Fixed.

Took me a moment, haha

But yeah, disappointed.

I'm mostly on around mornings.

I'm mostly on around mornings.
Hey when are you going to be on again?

Question, Why is drunk driver admin here?

Excuse me if it was answered on a previous page, I'm not observant anyway. But, he is a general smartass to players and annoys others for the hell of it. He also speaks with the worst grammar I've ever seen, up to the point where it's hardly readable. Not that he cannot spell or anything, but he does it for kicks.

He also insults me calling me stuff like "Dr. foot special interest" or stuff like that.

Question, Why is drunk driver admin here?

Excuse me if it was answered on a previous page, I'm not observant anyway. But, he is a general smartass to players and annoys others for the hell of it. He also speaks with the worst grammar I've ever seen, up to the point where it's hardly readable. Not that he cannot spell or anything, but he does it for kicks.

He also insults me calling me stuff like "Dr. foot special interest" or stuff like that.
Glass talked to him. If he continues you should tell Glass.

Are we able to donate points on Glass's server?

Are we able to donate points on Glass's server?
No.I might add this tho.

Christ, Glass apparently bans people for doing nothing wrong. He obviously loves his banhammer addon because he banned me for 40 minutes for using the digging tool.  

EDIT: lol he went full buttmad and banned me for posting
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 03:50:08 AM by Inv3rted »

Christ, Glass apparently bans people for doing nothing wrong. He obviously loves his banhammer addon because he banned me for 40 minutes for using the digging tool.  
If you're Rex. (not going to bother looking up your ID) then I banned for you making the map look like stuff with random holes the second it was reset.