Switch to -

T+T
43 (70.5%)
BF3
5 (8.2%)
Mix both.
13 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars (Official Topic)  (Read 14860 times)

jesus loving christ how in the name of heck do people even take you seriously? you don't host your own server, your "game map" is an absolute disgrace to anyone who's ever tried at anything, you use awful mods, your administration is pathetic, you put the least amount of effort into actually making the server and then you ask for donations to get someone else to host your server for you and then plan on using the money from the donations on things other than what you said you'd use the donation money for.

I'm sorry but the fact that this is the most popular server at the moment really forgets my willy

jesus loving christ how in the name of heck do people even take you seriously? you don't host your own server, your "game map" is an absolute disgrace to anyone who's ever tried at anything, you use awful mods, your administration is pathetic, you put the least amount of effort into actually making the server and then you ask for donations to get someone else to host your server for you and then plan on using the money from the donations on things other than what you said you'd use the donation money for.

I'm sorry but the fact that this is the most popular server at the moment really forgets my willy
you took my words out of my mouth

The sad part is how right you are. The fact that glass has been caught on several occasions using his admin abilities to cheat, and even ADMIT to it alone should make his playercount go from 30-50 players average to probably 3-6 a day. The server sucks, 'most' of the administration team doesn't do anything, there's many clear signs that effort hasn't been put into anything and glass is a terrible person to begin with. I mean, didn't glass just try to troll the entire forum JUST LAST WEEK? In fact, he got banned on a few accounts for trying to troll. How popular the server is baffles me as much as it does to you. I've played on this server twice, and I regret wasting my time on it.

Oh and glass? You should go back to hosting a freebuild, at least it takes less effort and it's not as easy to forget up with.

Hey guys I made boxes and placed stacks of dirt bricks in them.
Ipquarx did all the scripting but donate to ME because I did the boxes!!!!1!!!

Ipq is the real hero here

Agreed.

Agreed.

terrible server, can't even connect because you use stuff addons.

I would like to report three offenders who were present on June 17, Wednesday, 11:25 P.M., 2012 GMT-7 Mountain time.

For
  • Griefing
      and
  • Spawn camping

Onyx, ID 3469
Greek2me, ID 11902
Smillys, ID 20989

Theese Red Team members relentlessly camped(on the bridge), and gireifed a bridge above the entrance to the spawn-area.

Im sorry for shooting at you ;(

Im sorry for shooting at you ;(

I would like to report three offenders who were present on June 17, Wednesday, 11:25 P.M., 2012 GMT-7 Mountain time.

For
  • Griefing
      and
  • Spawn camping

Just host ZAPT and watch this server die. True story. Yesterday I started a ZAPT server and within 30 minutes I overtook this server's claim on the "most players" spot.

Im going to take. 1-2Month Break from Blockland. I've been playing Black Ops and Just Cause 2 on the PS3.

No this is not a leaveing post. Im just leting my friends and people that play my Server know I wont be around for awhile.

Server will be ShutDown Tomorrow. (Unless Ipquarx Decided to keep ot runing)

I swear to god if any more stuffty servers pop up that take the "ALL THE PLAYERS" spot, I will start hosting Ultimate Monster RPG again. And I will loving improve it.

Administration is still just as bad...

I swear to god if any more stuffty servers pop up that take the "ALL THE PLAYERS" spot, I will start hosting Ultimate Monster RPG again. And I will loving improve it.

Oh god, please do it.