Author Topic: Well stuff, I discovered my girlfriend has permanent depression  (Read 1813 times)

I got so much stuff going through my mind right now its so loving hard to think.

Here's the short story:
A couple of weeks after I met my girlfriend and became her "very special somepony" I noticed she had depression. I didn't think much of and though it would subside. The second time her depression it started to affect me, and I started to constantly listen to "Mr. Blue Sky" by ELO and Smile Smile Smile to rid of my depression but it gets annoying after 6 hours of listening to it over and over. Well now I discovered she had permanent depression since she was 2 years old and she has been keeping it off using a stuffload of anti-depressants and 6 therapists.

Here's the problem, if she "looses me" I am afraid she will end up...well..."driving herself off of a cliff" if you know what I mean, but yet again I don't want to end off driving off a cliff myself either.

Seriously guys, I need some loving help and advice here. The endless depression is literally killing us both.

I see someone noticed that already.

I knew this would happen when I read "very special somepony."

chicks don't dig girlymen that idol shows meant for little girls.  so I'd stop that first.

I think the best thing you can do is always be there for her. Even if she tries to push you away, still try to help because sometimes when girls tell you to leave them alone it means they need you moar than ever. Dont let her drag you down with her, you need to stay strong for her and help her get out of her depression. I think if you try realy hard and really care about her, she will eventually get better.
I wish you both the best of luck c:

I got so much stuff going through my mind right now its so loving hard to think.

Here's the short story:
A couple of weeks after I met my girlfriend and became her "very special somepony" I noticed she had depression. I didn't think much of and though it would subside. The second time her depression it started to affect me, and I started to constantly listen to "Mr. Blue Sky" by ELO and Smile Smile Smile to rid of my depression but it gets annoying after 6 hours of listening to it over and over. Well now I discovered she had permanent depression since she was 2 years old and she has been keeping it off using a stuffload of anti-depressants and 6 therapists.

Here's the problem, if she "looses me" I am afraid she will end up...well..."driving herself off of a cliff" if you know what I mean, but yet again I don't want to end off driving off a cliff myself either.

Seriously guys, I need some loving help and advice here. The endless depression is literally killing us both.

Stay with her. Comfort her when you feel like you need to. Remind her that you will be with her.

And the most important thing, take care of her.

I think the best thing you can do is always be there for her. Even if she tries to push you away, still try to help because sometimes when girls tell you to leave them alone it means they need you moar than ever. Dont let her drag you down with her, you need to stay strong for her and help her get out of her depression. I think if you try realy hard and really care about her, she will eventually get better.
I wish you both the best of luck c:
it's permanent. even if he holds her, tells her he loves her and will want to always be there for her, she will be in another world. the world where nothing is right in her life and nothing can fix that and the only way to make things better is to end her own life.

it's permanent. even if he holds her, tells her he loves her and will want to always be there for her, she will be in another world. the world where nothing is right in her life and nothing can fix that and the only way to make things better is to end her own life.

Life is worth all the things in the world. You can't give up on it early.