The Late Night Blockland Show [Series 1 Discussion]

Author Topic: The Late Night Blockland Show [Series 1 Discussion]  (Read 45653 times)

The intro is the best part of these.

Soon you shall all witness Aludane's rage.

Soon you shall all witness Aludane's rage.

This episode is a total forgetup lol.

Magical "Mystery Box"

Episode 5 is the series 1 finale. IcyGamma and Aludane decide to try and find a Blocklander on Steam to "channel" into the studio via a magic box-- it goes badly. IcyGamma gets lost into the commentator box of a soccer game  while looking for a place to go for a piss. Aludane's attention gradually slips into pure destructive rage during a defiant Minegames.

Aludane's mic is horrible in this one...

Aludane's mic is horrible in this one...

Its not really to do with his mic.

To record Steam we used Fraps, in hindsight this was a big mistake because:
- There was echoing
- The mic volume was compromised for the recorder (we each record different shots) as the external recorder in Fraps is stuff
- The latency of our chat made it worse

I had to do noise clearing on the audio and equalize the different voices, this was the best result. I'm not sure why recording through Fraps caused scratchy audio on Aludane's mic though, it seemed to happen only after the audio was extracted... I may have slipped up when handling the file.

that was a really funny yet weird episode

aludanes voice quality brought it down, otherwise fine

I wouldn't mind doing voice acting. I have the loveiest voice out of all my friends, ask Surburb or Brian Smith.

I wouldn't mind doing voice acting. I have the loveiest voice out of all my friends, ask Surburb or Brian Smith.
http://vocaroo.com/

go on son