Author Topic: Mario Party Build  (Read 3782 times)

I want to make a mario party build, but it seems opening a port is harder than it looks, because i have a Fuc.ked router So if anyone can open a Ded for me that would be cool
:D
Anyone who wants to help is welcome

Bypassing the swear filter gets you banned.

Also I would host a ded if my internet didn't randomly reset itself, if you want I can host tonight and leave it on as long as my internet doesn't reset, just be sure to save ALOT cause it happens alot.

We could do this on my server sometime, i can host from like 12:00noon central to 1:00pm central
would be fun, lets start tomorrow :D

Server is Rkynicks serber get slezaks windows
 also you need slezaks windows.
Sorry about any inconvience caused by said windows but they dont download in the add-on filegetter thingyamagicy
hosting now

For those who want to come halp they are welcome
Heres a screen of what is going on so far

Server fails.

Do not go.

He's just mad that he got kicked D:

Server is Rkynicks serber get slezaks windows
 also you need slezaks windows.
Sorry about any inconvience caused by said windows but they dont download in the add-on filegetter thingyamagicy
hosting now
You could always turn them off...

Holy wow you play with a small ass resolution, I play on 1152 x 864, whats yours? 640 x 480? o_O

lul i was trying to play a game, lunia i think it was and then it made everything tiny D:

But anyways, i need someone to open a server in slate for me pls  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 08:49:51 AM by Shadowhero »

I'm hosting slate now, ***VH's - Server (So tired...)***

i play on 1920x1200, full screen.

strange seeing small window for the game lol

I play on a really tiny resolution because I play in windowed mode. My game doesn't tab between applications very well in fullscreen.

Sry Guise i need another serber...halp? :cookieMonster: