Author Topic: Going to Maine on July 10th. Might do a Vlog.  (Read 1318 times)

So yea, as title states it on the 10th im visiting family in Maine. The place is kickass. But i was thinking that i should record me traveling to Maine just to show you guys it. Im already going to be doing stuff in Maine but i was just thinking of doing a Vlog, ya'know.

And i would also like to do it so then i could start making videos more to practice with my skills of teh video camra. It would be great fun to Document my vacation there. Not just for myself to watch over and remember how awesome it was, but also so then you guys could see it too.

So, der yeh have it. I will most likely do a vlog while in Maine and stuff. It will mostly include me rambling about stuff or me just recording my summer camp there (Wind surfing, mini golfing, kayaking, CAMPING MAYBE HURDUUUR?).

So yeh, it will be great fun.

Have a Burritto

Visit extrude
he liv der? oh gawd.

But idk wherethe forget he lives. And im going to Portland.

he liv der? oh gawd.

But idk wherethe forget he lives. And im going to Portland.
what's so bad about extrude?

Yeah, he's a nice guy. :3
Thats not what im asking.

WHER DAH FAQ DOES HE LIV?

Thats not what im asking.

WHER DAH FAQ DOES HE LIV?
are you a child enthusiast or love offender going to rape him?

Nope. 12
you seriously look like your 9

Visit extrude
i don't think extrude would want this kid visting him lol.

eat lobster and go say hi to stephan king
other then that i dont know anything about maine

you seriously look like your 9
lol says you

Go to Acadia National Park, it's extremely beautiful, and Jordan Pond House has some of the best popovers ever. I would also rent bikes if you don't mind riding uphill.

Go to Acadia National Park, it's extremely beautiful, and Jordan Pond House has some of the best popovers ever. I would also rent bikes if you don't mind riding uphill.
I would love to. But thats quite aways away form where im staying (Yarmouth).

I would love to. But thats quite aways away form where im staying (Yarmouth).

Oh, you're missing out, though. Have fun anyway.