Idiots at a waterpark.

Author Topic: Idiots at a waterpark.  (Read 4178 times)

itt people saying things they would never do
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

so much

I remember at a waterpark once some really fat bros were flying down the slide to the bottom and they were so fat and going so fast they flew right over the rubber stoppers and nailed me while I was about to get out. I ended up kneeing on of them in the nose and did a complete backflip and actually landed on my feet, not on purpose but it probably looked bad ass I didn't even know what happened by the time I was back on my feet but some kid standing outside the exit was like "whoa" so it probably looked cool.

I lol'd

first post

and those people a loving idiots and I lol'd.

User was banned for this post

Justice has been done

I want to go to a waterpark now :(

first post

and those people a loving idiots and I lol'd.

User was banned for this post

Dang he was my friend
User was not banned for this post

Idiots and starfishs will always breed and teach their kids to be like them. They usually end up in a nice concrete cell.

You should've kicked him in the head

anyone who thinks it's the parent's faults for making them like that is loving handicapped.

it isn't entirely the parent's fault.

anyone who thinks it's the parent's faults for making them like that is loving handicapped.

Yes. It isn't one of the pivotal motivators in a young boy's life's fault if he sculpts his offspring in his own image and heinously abuses his parenthood.
I mean, that would just be silly.

yeah it must be the heat or the wind that makes them act like that

I would have plowed into him with my knees.  I don't have much force behind me being 95 lbs, but knees can be painful. 

Don't stop, kick his arse when he tries to ruin your fun. 

I would have plowed into him with my knees.  I don't have much force behind me being 95 lbs, but knees can be painful. 

Don't stop, kick his arse when he tries to ruin your fun. 
how are you 14, 95 lbs, and alive?

how are you 14, 95 lbs, and alive?
I am turning 14 and 80 pounds!

I am turning 14 and 80 pounds!

Are you by any chance, a walking skeleton?