Author Topic: Idiots at a waterpark.  (Read 4181 times)

So I went to a waterpark today, enjoying myself until I get to the water slides. Some idiot group of teenage boys were purposely stopping on the slides to go down together. Guess what happened to me? Of course I hear screaming further down one of the slides I was riding down. Then a teenage boy comes into view halting on the slide. He noticed me behind him, smirked and completely stopped. I tried to yell at him to move it but it was too late. Violently colliding into him, I lost grip of the slide and crashed into the exitpool quite awkwardly. With a throbbing foot, I walked away while the teenage boy got a mere weak whistle tweet from the lifeguard. I noticed when the boy got back in the group, I saw their father laughing and encouraging them to do this bullstuff. It's great to know an adult parent is letting them do this for stuffs and giggles. Dumbasses.

first post

and those people a loving idiots and I lol'd.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 08:12:20 PM by Badspot »

first post

I sure hope that's bannable because I just reported it.

first post

and those people a loving idiots and I lol'd.

nice job trying to cover up your idiocy

I sure hope that's bannable because I just reported it.
It is.

This reminds me of an episode of King of the Hill were Bobby can't do the surf thing at the water park because of older bullies.

I hate people like that.

I would have put all my weight into it turning into a friggen torcreep.

You should've used your foot and driven it into his head in an attempt to break his loving neck.

What a loving starfish. People like this make me SO loving mad.

I hate people like that.

This
And I'd spin and aim for the face

Then sit back and watch the father flip the forget out :D

Alternativly I'd've put my feet together and gone for the heelsmasher maneuver in an attempt to take some eyeballs.
Or hurt his forehead I dunno
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 06:32:28 PM by Alteration »

if someone intentionally stopped infront of me I would make no attempt to slow down.

pusillanimous individual

suck it up and nail them in the back

I hate people like that.

This ereday.
I lay flat and point my legs narrow for full speed.

OT: Don't you love the horrible parenting lessons of tofay's youth? I was at a football game and some kid was spitting at the seat next to mine. I yell at the kid to "Knock it off!" And he spits again as his Dad laughs. Quality parenting right here folks.

This
And I'd spin and aim for the face

Then sit back and watch the father flip the forget out :D

Alternativly I'd've put my feet together and gone for the heelsmasher maneuver in an attempt to take some eyeballs.
Or hurt his forehead I dunno
When it comes to me turning into a speeding torcreep you better be bigger or the same size or it won't be good because when all of my weight hits at once its like a bunch of bricks, once my foot meets their face its over.
Also I'd put force into the kick if the slide was covered so no one could see it.

Also don't expect one of my bones to break upon impact because I never really broke a bone, no one in my family ever broke a bone actually.

This ereday.
I lay flat and point my legs narrow for full speed.

OT: Don't you love the horrible parenting lessons of tofay's youth? I was at a football game and some kid was spitting at the seat next to mine. I yell at the kid to "Knock it off!" And he spits again as his Dad laughs. Quality parenting right here folks.
You should have knocked him out then cussed his father.

You should have knocked him out then cussed his father.

This tends to get people killed.

This tends to get people killed.

No, it tends to get one person knocked out, one person cussing and one person who's not laughing anymore.