0 (0%)
Kompressor
0 (0%)
Comr4de (DOGE)
11 (42.3%)
RIP RingsOfSaturn the cat.
1 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: THE SIMS 2: BLOCKLAND EDITION. PICTURES IN OP. We lose again. (SEE OP)  (Read 5435 times)

If i do the Triplets glitch in Sims 2, i'll name them The Russian, Menen, and.... (claim this one monday)

Menen 2

DAY 2.6

All of the young ones are at school. The lady badspot was hitting came back today, and they are currently flirting at a park.

DAY 2.6

All of the young ones are at school. The lady badspot was hitting came back today, and they are currently flirting at a park.

makeouts

DAY 2.7

roosterblocked! The kids came home. MackTheHunter brought a friend from school. It's a Black girl. I brought home a friend, its a white girl. Keonesan gets home and immediatly goes on his computer, Comr4de took a piss on the floor, and RingsOfSaturn is licking it up. Everyone has done their homework except tomthegeek, who needs to pick up on that stuff because he's dumb

Day 3.1

The kids are at school, and Badspot purchased a bookcase. He is now studying anger management. Badspot was apparently in a "Bad mood" and couldnt study anger management. He cooked food, ate, cleaned around the house, and is now studying anger management
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 03:24:33 AM by Skateaton 2.0 »

Day 3.5

Two prompts appeared, TomTheGeek chose to play dodgeball at school and Keonesan was laughed at in front of a bunch of kids. MackTheHunter's grades are rising, Keonesan's grades are rising *COUGH BECAUSE HE'S ASIAN COUGH* and TomTheGeek's grades are rising. Bubba's and I's are still the same. phooey.

DAY 3.8

I make TomTheGeek do my homework. I make Keo do my homework, Bubba's still slipping behind and i'm afraid she might get taken away.

DAY 3.9

Comatose and Comr4de were taken away. We didn't take care of them i'll try to adopt them back.

That ends day 3.

now it's time to systematically kill off every single member of the blockland family

This is purely awesome.

DAY 4:

After a day of not having Comatose and Comr4de, there is still piss on the floor.

basically, the house became a huge circlejerk of doing each other's homework, and everyones getting their grades up. Bubba is always in a bad mood, and everyone reeks. plus, TomTheGeek, Keonesan and I almost starve

I will do DAY 5 and i'll sign off for now.

DAY 5.1

Badspot doesn't go to work because he goes to work earlier then the kids go to school, so he lost his job. We've had no source of income for the past 3 days, and the rent is due soon. Badspot better get his stuff together or we're all forgeted.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 04:06:11 AM by Skateaton 2.0 »

DAY 5.2

A woman approached badspot and offered him a job. She said "This is not an entry level job" so im like "forget yeah take the job". The timing is perfect, as for his carpool arrives at 1pm. Our stuff is together, and we will, WE WILL GET stuff TOGETHER. WE WILL OVERCOME POVERTY.