0 (0%)
Kompressor
0 (0%)
Comr4de (DOGE)
11 (42.3%)
RIP RingsOfSaturn the cat.
1 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: THE SIMS 2: BLOCKLAND EDITION. PICTURES IN OP. We lose again. (SEE OP)  (Read 5442 times)

DAY 5.5

Badspot is at his job. The kids are still at school. The game started on the fall season, and 2 days from now starts the beginning of winter.

Everyone's grades are improving, this is good, this means that no one will be taken away soon.

GAME OVER. BADSPOT WAS AT WORK WHEN THE KIDS RETURNED FROM SCHOOL, AND THAT MEANS, UNSUPERVISION, UNSUPERVISION = TAKEN AWAY. WE LOSE. GAME OVER.

Starting again tomorrow

tommorrow's playthrough needs more murder

badspot and the band of theives
badspot and the hot fuzz
badspot and the hospital
badspot and the blockland business
badspot and the president

Next time include Ephi and Rotondo for hot butt love more income. Pretty lulzy though, needs more forumers.

I'll do it. Make me a baby.

Make me a kid please.

Im making the same Blocklanders as last time but im also adding Kompressor to be a stay at home person, so that none of us gets taken away.

From this line on is on the new family

Also make a bigger house with more bedrooms.

and use motherlode a bunch of times

Also make a bigger house with more bedrooms.

and use motherlode a bunch of times
motherlode is no fun and NOT EM ELL GEE

dud menen u r 17 now its time you got into major league gaming

Make Elephanttits badspot's wife.

FAMILY 2'S STORY BEGINS NOW.

DAY 0
I am trying to recreate the old family as much as possible, Badspot looks as much as Badspot as possible from the last game (same clothes and all). Badspots turn-ons are: Great cook and Great cleaner, his turnoff is fat. Kompressor's turn ons are Custom Hair and swimwear, and his turn off is witchness.

I cannot select turn offs for children. I'm still working on them. Pictures soon.

DAY 0.5

The family is done. Im pretty sure a love story can occur now, because I made BubbaGum (The only female) Kompressor's daughter, and everyone else's Badspot's, therefore, no relationship will be incest. We'll wait and see what happens. I moved them into a nice home in Pleasantville, its a bigger home, and still we have a stuffload of money left over. Time to buy those computers.