Author Topic: can anyone make a better version of this? $5 to whoever can  (Read 1643 times)

gonna put it on a watch
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 12:37:46 PM by Niven »

the only way I can think of making a better version is by getting on an emulator and taking a screenshot with that, but you need to own the game, if you do just make a ROM out of it and play it.

the only way I can think of making a better version is by getting on an emulator and taking a screenshot with that, but you need to own the game, if you do just make a ROM out of it and play it.

Who will stop you if you don't?

Who will stop you if you don't?
I don't know

maybe the cyberpolice who backtracked it.

i was thinking if some nice soul could photoshop it and make it much better

i was thinking if some nice soul could photoshop it and make it much better
not me.

I can't use photoshop for stuff, plus with such a low quality I don't think it might be possible. I don't know, I'm not an expert.

not me.

I can't use photoshop for stuff, plus with such a low quality I don't think it might be possible. I don't know, I'm not an expert.

I'm not an expert with Photoshop, but I know its capabilities.  It would take a professional a long time to tweak and blur/sharpen the edges of everything to get it right.  It's not worth the effort.

if someone can do it and do a really good job i can gift them a $5 steam game

I'm not an expert with Photoshop, but I know its capabilities.  It would take a professional a long time to tweak and blur/sharpen the edges of everything to get it right.  It's not worth the effort.
oh alright.

just go with the emulator thing.
if someone can do it and do a really good job i can gift them a $5 steam game
I don't want your money.

okay I do. I'll see how I can go about doing this when I get back upstairs

I'll have it done in half an hour.

Well I found this thing through Google, but since it's half the size I didn't know if you'd want it.

needs to be 600x600 or larger in order for it to fit on the watch

but 639x476 is smaller than 600x600 :o

but 639x476 is smaller than 600x600 :o
wat

639x476 is larger than 600x600. i just dont really want to use that picture because you can see background things and you just found it on google :v

also, to those who are making it (thank you <3) can you try to take out the watch hands?

I'm re-drawing the entire thing by tracing it. (it looks 2900x better.)