Author Topic: Lord Tony begging for Arma 2 CO  (Read 3627 times)

lmfao, someone tell Lord Tony that DayZ doesn't work with the free version of ARMA II.

lmfao, someone tell Lord Tony that DayZ doesn't work with the free version of ARMA II.
It does apparently but you have to buy OA.

Is it me or will he visit every forum on earth and become famous?

This is Lord Tony by the way.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=45560

Yes, he's back lol.
Holy forget you're thick. Look up Deceius on steam community and compare the link to the one tony is using in the pic.

Also check and see if the Deceius account has Arma. Pretty please.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 10:02:42 PM by Deceius »

Is it me or will he visit every forum on earth and become famous?
People follow around celebrity's to laugh at how handicapped they are most of the time, that is pretty much how Tony is.

"I did everything correctly for what the steam installation guide says.

Errors and bugs like these is why PC gaming is dying."

Direct quote from Tony.

Holy forget you're thick. Look up Deceius on steam community and compare the link to the one tony is using in the pic.
I don't believe it.

"I did everything correctly for what the steam installation guide says.
Errors and bugs like these is why PC gaming is dying."
Direct quote from Tony.
Haha it's funny how he can get more handicapped every day.

It does apparently but you have to buy OA.

The tutorial on the DayZ installation guide says it doesn't work. Maybe it does work but even if it did I suspect problems abound.

You know lord tony was one of the first people I ever seen/met.
I went to my first server and lord tony was there shooting rockets at people and flaming/trolling them if I remember correctly.

I thought to my self "wat a jurk" and left the server lol.

Shame that I had to buy a new key just to put in my two-cents, but I think it will be well worth it. Frankly this course of action was a long time in coming and I do hope to see Baddy taking a more active role in policing some of the stuff heads that reside here. With that said, I have no idea what the topic is currently about and really don't care.
^ That is why I think Decius is LT

I'm pretty sure he's not Lord Tony. Even if he was which is highly unlikely I wouldn't care as long as he continued to act sensibly. You people are over reacting.

I don't believe it.
It's Aeris.

Why would he pretend to be LT?

^ That is why I think Decius is LT
I've only said it three times. I. Am. Aeris.