Author Topic: UKF Drum and Bass is everything wrong in the world. (I love DnB but forget UKF)  (Read 2050 times)

« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 07:04:43 PM by Skateaton 2.0 »

forget you knife party is awesome

if you think the video of which you took a screenshot isn't DnB then you clearly don't know what DnB is, haha.

also, I see you're still assdamaged about Rob Swire and Gareth McGrillen dropping Pendulum.

forget you knife party is awesome
But i'd prefer pendulum over knife party any day.

Pendulum is dead because of knife party which was a stupid richard move because pendulum is why they're famous and pendulum was my favorite so forget knife party
also, I see you're still assdamaged about Rob Swire and Gareth McGrillen dropping Pendulum.
always will be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8u7MNG-ug8
this is DNB you pleb.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 06:56:56 PM by Skateaton 2.0 »

But i'd prefer pendulum over knife party any day.

Pendulum is dead because of knife party which was a stupid richard move because pendulum is why they're famous and pendulum was my favorite so forget knife party

always will be

I find it so loving hilarious how you hate on the two most important members of Pendulum just because they decided to take a different path with their musical careers. Get over yourself lmfao.

I find it so loving hilarious how you hate on the two most important members of Pendulum just because they decided to take a different path with their musical careers. Get over yourself lmfao.
they just took whatever they were good at, what they were famous for, and just said "forget you" and had to be mainstream like OGM DEAD MOW FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they just took whatever they were good at, what they were famous for, and just said "forget you" and had to be mainstream like OGM DEAD MOW FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ignoring the stupid overused attempt at insulting deadmau5, why, exactly, do you not like Knife Party? like, a serious, legitimate reason, not "ew mainstream i'm a hipster4lyfe"

I can see a running list of trends happening.

1. Dubstep becomes popular, everyone jumps on to the 'this music is great!' bandwagon.
2. A small group of people who probably honestly do not like this music and noticed the bandwagon call out these people.
3. Everyone sees how it's now popular to hate on the original dubstep bandwagon and climb aboard the other bandwagon.
4. The cycle of bandwagoning continues.

It was the same with kony 2012

I can see a running list of trends happening.

1. Dubstep becomes popular, everyone jumps on to the 'this music is great!' bandwagon.
2. A small group of people who probably honestly do not like this music and noticed the bandwagon call out these people.
3. Everyone sees how it's now popular to hate on the original dubstep bandwagon and climb aboard the other bandwagon.
4. The cycle of bandwagoning continues.

It was the same with kony 2012

It works with pretty much any type of game, music, hobby, etc.

ignoring the stupid overused attempt at insulting deadmau5, why, exactly, do you not like Knife Party? like, a serious, legitimate reason, not "ew mainstream i'm a hipster4lyfe"
Its too slow for me, pendulum was fast, upbeat, and hardcore. I mean, i did give them a chance, because they're loving musical geniuses. (i've listened to internet friends in its entirety), i mean, look at showdown, it started slow and got faster and faster and faster until WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAHHHHH, but knife party stayed slow and slow and i just could have fallen asleep.

Its too slow for me, pendulum was fast, upbeat, and hardcore. I mean, i did give them a chance, because they're loving musical geniuses. (i've listened to internet friends in its entirety), i mean, look at showdown, it started slow and got faster and faster and faster until WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAHHHHH, but knife party stayed slow and slow and i just could have fallen asleep.

Bonfire started slow and then got faster.

It's their best song next to Rage Valley and Internet Friends in my opinion.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 07:24:43 PM by Stick Man »

okay, so rather than not liking specifically Knife Party, you just dislike electro, moombah, and dubstep, because those are their three main genres now. fair enough, but just because they changed genres doesn't mean you have to stuff all over their work.

okay, so rather than not liking specifically Knife Party, you just dislike electro, moombah, and dubstep, because those are their three main genres now. fair enough, but just because they changed genres doesn't mean you have to stuff all over their work.
stuffting on things i hate is what i do best, but if I hate that genre i hate knife party so everything stays the same.

knife party is forgetin great what the hell are you smoking
get that giant-ass claymore out of your starfish and realize you're wrong