Author Topic: Witch is more noobish; stealing other player's money or earn own?  (Read 3335 times)

Subject tells; witch is more noobish? Killing others for gp, or earn own (killing/destroying crates, enemys, rocks, selling and earning payment if a cop).

ATTENTION! Badspot, or any modifiers, please make this as a poll.

Poll is going to be kinda race: I'll wait 1 week. Now is 8.8.2007 (in my country).  If earning own money wins, i'll tell you how to avoid being robbed. But if killing others will win, F-U-C-K OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.  You used the wrong which.
2.  This should be locked to keep away the people that will flame.
3.  This probably only should have been made if you were a non-blockhead so people could vote without having to post.
4.  I'm going to check out the Brawl site. :cookieMonster:

I would say earning money is more n00b. You will find it more efficient stealing other peoples gold. Just ask Storeclerk. He was loving rich and he stole lots of money from people... mine included!  :cookieMonster:

1.  You used the wrong which.
2.  This should be locked to keep away the people that will flame.
3.  This probably only should have been made if you were a non-blockhead so people could vote without having to post.
4.  I'm going to check out the Brawl site. :cookieMonster:
*sigh*... same thing happened when i showed my vehicle glitch; I AM FROM FINLAND AND ENGLISH WASN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE!

Killing for money = win
Getting money by self = k

But the money must come from somewhere right? Otherwise there would be none to steal.

So is there some kind of hack or 'secret' easy way to make money?

Only good fighters can kill for money at a decent rate, and even then they will need to do something else to get good income.

which...
im sorry but that is one of the most annyoing grammatical errors i know of... its somethign even I wouldnt do
but back on topic, part of the game is defending your monies, if someone steals it from you, steal it back

I know that the game revolves around stealing money. I just want to know where the thousands that are being stolen originate from?!?

The person who had the money must have got those thousands from somewhere and I am guessing its not from killing meat cubes.

and got it from killing lots of other people who had very little

It's not hard to steal a couple hundered at a time off swampers.

I never steal money.. I have 21gp in bank  :panda:

I found 100 gold from two crates in a row once.  :cookieMonster: