Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 306492 times)

yeah okay, that's a good point. what is tingalz?
tingalz is a forum member, tingles is the person in the adventure

tingalz is a forum member, tingles is the person in the adventure

what is tingles

what is tingles

Pitch Black skinned humanoid creature. Or maybe a black hole.

His origin shall be revealed later

Tingles ??/??
Menen 30/30
Spider 40/40

The spider shoots a beam of RED ENERGY! You barely dodge it by falling on your back. Tingles slides out of the way.

You equip your BLADE OF IMAGINATION. Tingles turns his arms into ARM BLADES

You and Tingles lunge foward, you preforming an aerial sword stab and Tingles sliding under the spider's legs and slicing them. Together, you cut it's HP in half. It is now at 20/40

i have a small constructive criticism to give

menen sometimes looks a little, i dunno what to call it.

stiff? he BARELY DODGES an attack and he looks like he is just lying on the ground, gazing towards the sky while pondering about the meaning of life or whatever's going on in his mind when relaxed.

shouldn't you make his face look a little more "holy stuff i almost got hit"? just my opinion though, not sure if there's anyone else who thinks this.

i have a small constructive criticism to give

menen sometimes looks a little, i dunno what to call it.

stiff? he BARELY DODGES an attack and he looks like he is just lying on the ground, gazing towards the sky while pondering about the meaning of life or whatever's going on in his mind when relaxed.

shouldn't you make his face look a little more "holy stuff i almost got hit"? just my opinion though, not sure if there's anyone else who thinks this.

You sound like Question Mark.

Also its not like Tingles can control probability or anything and is actively preventing bad actions from having any chance of occuring. Why do you think he never gets hit?

You sound like Question Mark

?
no pun intended i was just expressing confusion please don't punch me

Also its not like Tingles can control probability or anything and is actively preventing bad actions from having any chance of occuring. Why do you think he never gets hit?

i remember when world of chaos was generally frowned upon because the main protagonists were so powerful

this...why don't you just skip all the battles? it's not that they're actually going to lose because tingles apparently is god and can't get hit no matter what happens.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 04:23:52 PM by Yosher »

?
no pun intended i was just expressing confusion please don't punch me

You know exactly who im talking about.

Mr ?. The "This combat is one sided" guy.

You know exactly who im talking about.

Mr ?. The "This combat is one sided" guy.

yeah but i meant, in what way do i sound like him?

Quite frankly im getting annoyed with you, Yosher.

Several pages ago you were upset because there was no combat. Now i add combat and you are saying we should skip it.

I like Menen's stiffness. It's funny to see him lying on the ground with a :| face even though he could have almost gotten killed.

Quite frankly im getting annoyed with you, Yosher.

Several pages ago you were upset because there was no combat. Now i add combat and you are saying we should skip it.

that isn't my point
i'm just saying that the characters are kind of stiff
you randomly brought up the fact that tingles can predict situations and therefore prevents them from happening

jesus, learn to take constructive criticism.

Its not the first time Menen narrowlly avoided a beam of energy,

yeah but that doesn't really make it any better.

Isnt that a different menen or something though?

but Tingles is still involved