[100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?

Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 301628 times)

leave yosher alone plz i know he's not the coolest but you didnt have 2 do that bbe

leave yosher alone plz i know he's not the coolest but you didnt have 2 do that bbe

I call hypocrisy!

Okay updating soon

You and Tingalz proceed to the next platform. There is only 1 enemy on this one, which appears to be a daddy long legs spider with a humanoid head.

Menen: wtf why is tingles so close to me.

I GIVE YOU ALL A CHALLENGE

Find a way to make my 200x140 panels resize to the normal panel size of 500x350 without any quality loss or distortion and I will give something.

Where did all of the shadows go? This dude's mind is logical, so there should be lots of shadows.

Find a way to make my 200x140 panels resize to the normal panel size of 500x350 without any quality loss or distortion and I will give something.

Impossible, you can easily turn 200x140 into 500x350 by multiplying the size by 2.5 (Resize > By Percentage: [250] %) but you cannot do so without distortion.
Yeah you could frame it or do something in the 500x350 to remove distortion but you'd be better off with 400x280.

Where did all of the shadows go?

To blockland.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 08:03:39 PM by Alteration »

Yeah you could frame it or do something in the 500x350 to remove distortion but you'd be better off with 400x280.

ITSY BITSY
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 08:14:40 PM by Menen »

[IMG]http://i555.photobucket.com/albums/jj452/Menen101/Test.png[/img

ITSY BITSY

i hope that was on purpose

i hope that was on purpose

What do you mean?

Also here is a 600x420 version.

Have Tingalz turn into a sawblade with a wide hole in it so Menen can ride him a la Ash
then have Menen hate-hammer the spider while Tingalz cuts into its face

-snip-

And suddenly the beasts began to speak. Their voices were like nails on a chalk board. They chanted...

Y̛͘O̧Ù̕͘R̀͠ ̴̴Á̶̢D̶͞V̶E̡N͜T̷U͡R̛͠E̷ ̴́I̷̸͝S ͠͏B҉O͏R̸͜͞I̴͢N̴G̕͡ ̴͢A̸҉N҉̡D͜͢͞ ̵̧N̛O̢͢Ţ I̵͟N͘TE͟RE̵̕S͢T̵̛͡I̷̡N̴̕G҉̨

Edit: Got some ideas. Ill start drawing an update sometime today. Power was out for a while and possibly may go out again

dude come on man thats not cool - ______________    -

Tingals turns into a manhack.  gogogo.