Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 301577 times)

because menen took "body morphing" as "shape shifting" so now instead of having stabby arms he's transforming into fans and stuff

why not just make tingalz turn into an "everything-repellant" and kill every enemy in an instant

he seems a little too overpowered to me :l
OMG NERF NOW!!!

because menen took "body morphing" as "shape shifting" so now instead of having stabby arms he's transforming into fans and stuff

You should of made it more specific >:C Besides i already drew tingalz as a cannon.

And its not like Tingalz is a god or anything.

And its not like Tingalz is a god or anything.

he kind of seemed like it because you misunderstood tingalz

but what are you going to do now? he is in a fan state, are you going to act like it never happened or just let it pass and then never do it again?

he kind of seemed like it because you misunderstood tingalz

but what are you going to do now? he is in a fan state, are you going to act like it never happened or just let it pass and then never do it again?

Well i cant be like "Oh i just realized tingalz cant do that sorry" That would be weird. I guess i can start denying things more and more to the point where people start suggesting only small morphs

I honestly thought Tingalz being able to shape shift would be funny. Plastering his face onto things is fun

See? I already made him into a cannon

OH! I GOT IT. Okay i got a way stop the shapeshifting. 2 Ways, in fact.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 10:42:12 AM by Menen »

i can see why it must be fun to paste his face on things lol

i detect a meme_grintingalz fad approaching

Tingalz ramps up the fan, causing himself to fly forward and shred the spider to bits.

You are somewhat appalled.

Create bigger sword.

You cannot do that until you turn on Dr. Verton's CREATIVITY

Lets get some actually attacks with numbers?