Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 301647 times)

WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

It clearly means you have psychic powers.

It clearly means you have psychic powers.
No, this is more suiting to that:

You go over and collect your spoils.

You have obtained 4 jars of FEAR. Contained and condensed, this fear has a mystic gas like consistency and a strange purple aura. It can be used to create things that are powered or enhanced by FEAR

You also collect 4 SYNAPSES! These electrical based meta-materials can transmit energy or Neurotransmitters between two points. These light blue... things have two floating nodes, and electricity frequently arcs between them. They have the ELECTRICITY aspect and can be used to create things powered or enhanced by ELECTRICITY. Also, SYNAPSES can be used in the MENTAL PROJECTION to reconnect systems of the mind.

You could potentially rewire Dr. Verton's brain to have creativity using these things. If Dr. Verton had CREATIVITY, his MENTAL PROJECTION would be rendered differently.

You can see 3 more platforms between you and the vault. We now have a choice. Do you want to skip seeing all the combat and just get to the Vault, or do you want to see all the combat?

How about both? (Update with skipping to vault, click on a link to see no combat, and another one to see combat)

See the combat.  More loot.

How about both? (Update with skipping to vault, click on a link to see no combat, and another one to see combat)

By see combat, you have active participation in it.

Im saying do you guys want to fight more or just pretend you fight

By see combat, you have active participation in it.

Im saying do you guys want to fight more or just pretend you fight
create random list of spoils from battles, and try to shape suggestions around that end set

I think we ought to see the battles.
You didn't get to skip battles in final fantasy! No, you had to fight those low level goblins like a MAN!

how about we do only one other fight, then go to vault