Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 305624 times)

ride them like magic carpets
talk to them

Whack them with your hammer o' hatred.

Quite likely that no updates will happen tomarrow

By the way, was my character accepted or not? You never said anything about them so I'm not sure.

VERY soon, i shall become the king of page 250

hey menen, just a little tip, dunno if it bothers anybody else but:

sometimes when, well, for instance, a character kicks another character in the head, it kinda looks like they're just floating there. try to make it look a little like they're actually moving. and by this i don't mean motion blurring everything, i mean more like making wind lines or showing that there's like, pressure being put on something which in this case would be the head.

VERY soon, i shall become the king of page 250
Not if I have anything to say about it!

By the way, was my character accepted or not? You never said anything about them so I'm not sure.

Where did that guy go? Find him for me and ill add him to the OP.

Where did that guy go? Find him for me and ill add him to the OP.

Name: Maroth Kuzan
Race: Human
Skills:
Blinding Dash - Uses dark magic to take away an enemy's eyesight for a very short time.
Dark Eruption - Fires a shot of dark magic towards an enemy.
Eraser - Creates a dark scythe and launches it towards an enemy.
Weapon: No Hope, a staff that allows control over dark magic.
Any other sprites: -
Side: Neutral. If neutral is not allowed, evil.
Backstory: Maroth was originally a respected member of a guild of dark magicians hoping to shroud the world in darkness, but he, like every other powerful member was defeated and banished to another dimension. Now, he's looking for a way to go back to his own dimension and get revenge on the heroes who have separated him and his "brothers".

i couldn't even remember his name
i'm so ashamed
if it wasn't for that "kuzan" bit which i did remember i never would've found him

Added.

I also would like to mention that not all characters that recieve cameos will be given huge roles. Some might get minor roles or be used for background characters (I wouldn't do that, but you can still submit background characters if you want) Or they might get major roles. WHO KNOWS? (I do.)

i wouldn't really mind if my character was a background character

You and Tingalz step onto the platform, and a strange purple wall appears behind you. The spiders also notice you.

Oh christ what the hell are those!?

BATTLE ENGAGED!

MENEN: 20/20
TINGALZ: ??/??
SPIDER 1: 10/10
SPIDER 2: 10/10

Quote from: Cadorean
Sleep them. if they don't fall asleep at the first bolt, shoot again until they do. You have a 2 in 5 shot at it, so in all likelihood it'll be two shots a piece, maybe three if you're unlucky.

You send a bolt flying through the front of the spider's second head. Sadly, it only does 1 Damage and doesn't put the spider to sleep. You also only get 1 shot per turn, so you will have to wait.

Tingalz attacks by stretching his arm around the spider and poking it in the eyes, dealing 6 Damage!

Now the spiders attack. Spider 1's attack hits and covers you with web that it is spitting out of its mouth... Gross. Tingalz avoids the attack barely.

MENEN IS NOW WEBBED. HE CANNOT ATTACK OR SEE. WHAT DO?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 07:14:23 PM by Menen »

Menen cumshot.

Turn this dirty imagination into something useful when you get the chance.

Menen cumshot.

ITS A SPIDER WEB.

WHY DO SPIDER WEBS HAVE TO BE THE SAME COLOR AS SEMEN?

ARGH CURSE YOU PIXEL ART!!!!

Anyways, let Tingalz handle it while Menen flails around in the web.