Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 301648 times)

menen: recycle empty sprite cans and hire artist team with the money

Just realized the cans are going under the chair... oh well, I did this in like 5 minutes XD

Menen: Decide to switch from spriting to crushing.

Mak i dont drink soda.

And these Sprites are comming out terrible so im just going to give up for now.

Mak i dont drink soda.

And these Sprites are comming out terrible so im just going to give up for now.
I know. Maybe you shook them all until they went flat. And maybe if you were on steam I could help...
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 09:48:07 PM by Xinakam »

Well, Tingalz can alter probability, so forget the fairness field.

Also mak your drawing is grossly inaccurate. My chair has 5 legs things, not 4

Also it has arm rests.

Also mak your drawing is grossly inaccurate. My chair has 5 legs things, not 4

Also it has arm rests.
Don't you have the same chair as me? Cause mine has 5 legs and arm rests. It's a cheapy black leather chair from Walmart.

Don't you have the same chair as me? Cause mine has 5 legs and arm rests. It's a cheapy black leather chair from Walmart.

Yep same one probably.

P shaped arm rests?

5 legs and 5 arm rests? ye gods

COMMENCE BATTLE!

Menen: 20/20
Tingalz ??/??
Spider 1: 25/25
Spider 2: 25/25

Both you and Tingalz preform LUNGE ATTACKS that deal a significant amount of damage. Menen deals 5 and Tingalz deals 13!

Spider 1: 20/25
Spider 2: 12/25

The spiders don't seem to be phazed by the attacks. They just stand there and stare at you...

Then they proceed to rip their abdomens in half and begin oozing green fog-like stuff. How charming.

stab them while they're farting