Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 306574 times)

Okay,
I was really hoping for a more metaphorical mindscape,
but then braincell with face and arms oh well.
>Watch what it does from a distance.

I was really hoping for like a metaphorical mindscape,

Well we are on Verton's Right side right now. Because he has no creativity his brain isnt shown in a way that would reflect his creativity. Therefore, its quite raw. His logical side is angular and efficient

Well we are on Verton's Right side right now. Because he has no creativity his brain isnt shown in a way that would reflect his creativity. Therefore, its quite raw. His logical side is angular and efficient
Still, I wouldn't think it would literally look like a brain.

Still, I wouldn't think it would literally look like a brain.

Thats how bad his lack of Creativity is.

Thats how bad his lack of Creativity is.
Dang straight.

it's kinda creepy, really

anyways, try to talk to the...thing, see if it's friendly
if not, smash it to bits

THE COOL GOD DOES NOT EXIST, GLORIOUS BLOODBROTHER! HE IS AN INGLORIOUS DELUSION SPAWNED FROM HERETICS TO TRY AND RUIN OUR GLORIOUS MINDS!
RETURN, BROTHER! COME BACK TO OUR GLORIOUS REIGN OF GLORIOUS TERROR!
LIES! THE COOL GOD IS COOL WITH ALL PEOPLE, AND HE SEEKS TO BE COOL WITH EVEN YOU, DESPITE YOUR SINS! THE COOL BOOK SAYETH THAT HE WILL BRING DOOM UPON ALL WHO IS UNCOOL WITH THE COOL GOD, THEREFORE REPENT AND BE GOOD WITH HIM!

Before you can even decide what to do next, the strange pink monster thing runs up to you and immediately stops in front of you.

: HELP. STRESS. HELP. CANT THINK HELP.
: Uhm...What?
: HELP. BIG FEAR ESCAPE VAULT. CAPTURE NEXUS. CAN'T THINK. FEAR CONTROLS NEXUS. CANT FIGHT FEAR. FEAR TOO STRONG.
: Fear? Nexus? What?
: FOLLOW NOW PLEASE.
: What the hell are you?
: NO TIME MUST FOLLOW NOW PLEASE.

Follow it?

Follow Mr. Brainman.
oh gosh this feels like psychonauts I am fangasming right now

Did Swohili get kidnapped?

You arrive at your destination.

: What is this thing?
: THOUGHT NEXUS. ALL THOUGHT GO HERE.
: Why is it covered in spider webs?
: FEARS ESCAPE FROM FEAR VAULT. NO WAY HOW THEY CAN. FEAR VAULT GUARDED. BUT THEY ESCAPE. THEY COME TO NEXUS AND TAKE OVER. BIG FEAR MAKES HER NEST IN CENTER CHAMBER. NO AXON CAN BEAT HER. SHE POWERFUL FEAR.
: So what do you need me for?
: YOU MUST HELP GET BACK NEXUS. BODY CANNOT FUNCTION WITHOUT MIND. MIND MUST BE SAVED. YOU MUST SAVE NEXUS
: How will I do that?
: FIRST YOU CLOSE VAULT DOOR SO NO MORE FEAR CAN ESCAPE.
: THEN YOU MUST GET MEMORY GLOBE FROM MEMORY TOWER.
: LAST YOU MUST KILL BIG FEAR. SHE BLOCKS GOOD THOUGHTS FROM FLOW TO BODY.
: YOU MUST ALSO RECONNECT SYNAPSES FROM LOGIC CORE TO THOUGHT NEXUS SO THINKING WORKS.
: Wow. I kinda thought this would be easier.
: PLEASE HELP PLEASE.
: Okay... but I don't know my way around here very well... Do you have a map or something?
: DONT MAKE MOVES PLEASE
: What are you-

: I PUT MEMORY OF MINDSPHERE INTO YOU.
: NOW YOU KNOW MAP. PLEASE HELP PLEASE.
: Uhm.. Okay....
: Oof