Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 301602 times)

Good, now

Thats way too much for him.

Any more extreme transformations will probably rip him in half

Would a steamroller work?
Just something basic that can use the momentum from rolling down the blue thing to power it's movement and squish whatever's next.

inb4thenextplatformhasfriendlypeopleandwekillthem

It's a red-thing-on-a-turkey's-neck-whatever-it's-called

the wattle?

Tingalz says that he has body morph powers, but Various people who i have talked to said that they like his shapeshifting power. It adds to his WEIRD PERSONALITY.

Also this isnt MSMM, so lets just say tingalz has new powers

Have Tingalz turn into a sawblade with a wide hole in it so Menen can ride him a la Ash.

ugh i need to draw some new monsters

Mechanical spyders

Too busy coughing up chunks of my insides

OK GUYS. I NEED YOUR HELP.

go design me some scary monsters. My imagination fails to work when i feel like crap

hey guys what's up

Name: Coronithius
Sprite:
Race: Demon

Skills:
 - Speed Demon -- Coronithius can move with unfathomable speed and agility.
 - Hell Scales -- Coronithius takes significantly less damage from physical attack, but is a lot weaker against enchanted weapons and holy magic.

Weapon:
 - Curse Blade -- A razor-sharp blade embedded in Coronithius' skull. It is enchanted with powerful dark magic.

Faction: Type 3 Lawful Evil
Theme:: Anamanaguchi vs. Zebes System -- The Dark One

note: Even the weakest forms of holy magic can significantly damage Coronithius.
He will fight for your side when is required, but otherwise is not aggressive.

go design me some scary monsters. My imagination fails to work when i feel like crap

cartoony scary or actually scary?

because i can't make actually scary monsters

Found this in the dark depths of my pixel art 2010 folder...

It is thoroughly disturbing.

Skeleton Spider

Spider with really huge fangs

AHHHHH ITS YOSHER'S AVATAR WITH A SPIRAL EFFECT AND THEN A BLACK CIRCLE TO REPRESENT AN EYE IN THE MIDDLE THEN SCALED DOWN

RUN! RUN!!!

AHHHHH ITS YOSHER'S AVATAR WITH A SPIRAL EFFECT AND THEN A BLACK CIRCLE TO REPRESENT AN EYE IN THE MIDDLE THEN SCALED DOWN

RUN! RUN!!!

And suddenly the beasts began to speak. Their voices were like nails on a chalk board. They chanted...

Y̛͘O̧Ù̕͘R̀͠ ̴̴Á̶̢D̶͞V̶E̡N͜T̷U͡R̛͠E̷ ̴́I̷̸͝S ͠͏B҉O͏R̸͜͞I̴͢N̴G̕͡ ̴͢A̸҉N҉̡D͜͢͞ ̵̧N̛O̢͢Ţ I̵͟N͘TE͟RE̵̕S͢T̵̛͡I̷̡N̴̕G҉̨

Edit: Got some ideas. Ill start drawing an update sometime today. Power was out for a while and possibly may go out again