Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 301670 times)

I GIVE YOU ALL A CHALLENGE

Find a way to make my 200x140 panels resize to the normal panel size of 500x350 without any quality loss or distortion and I will give something.
Convert your drawings to vectors.

The Homestuck of the Blockland forums?
How dare you call this Homestuck.
Its good, but it is not even close to how long and how epic Homestuck is.
comparing Cerberated Chronicles to Homestuck would be insulting to menen. Homestuck is stuff.

comparing Cerberated Chronicles to Homestuck would be insulting to menen. Homestuck is stuff.

I dont want any Homestuck/Homosuck aruguments here.

Please.

OOPDAT

You examine and follow the tank tracks. There are also tracks left behind by feet and car tires.

It has gotten darker, probably because of all the smoke. The explosions grow louder.

Srsly guys

Quote from: Cadorean
>Cut down the trees for scrap material.

You aren't sure what dreams are made of (Probably some Metamaterial you don't have yet), but smashing things up may be a bad idea.

Quote from: xeroticDeceiver
> What can you see up ahead?

You see two bright lights with the roar of a truck behind them coming at you at a slow speed.

A Truck pulls up. You cant see the driver very well. He hops out.

: Kid! What are you doing out here by yourself? You lost?
: I'm... Uhm... I am not sure where I am supposed to be.
: It's not safe out here, kid. See any Spiders?
: Like big ugly grotesque spiders? Not here.
: What? No. The mechs. Those mechanical spider beasts. How do you not know what im talking about?
: Uhhh.
: Never mind. Just hop in the back of the truck. We're evacuating the citizens right now. Staying here isn't safe.

Should we listen?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 12:54:16 PM by Menen »

yeah sure, maybe we'll get somewhere faster

So is my character in?

Also get in the back of the truck

FIRST LETS ADVANCE THE PLOT A BIT
Quote from: Unclever title
>Ask about what's on fire.

As you walk over to the truck, you get the idea of asking this guy some questions about where we are and what is happening currently.

: Why is everything on fire?
: How do you not know... You must be from one of the surrounding farm towns. Leoen is under attack by the Shadow Lords.
: Well.. the last of them.
: The Shadow Lords, huh? Stupid name.
: Yeah its pretty dumb. Good thing Menen took care of 7 of them. Only 3 are left but they are using everything they have at their disposal.
: What?
: Whats wrong?
: Menen?
: Yes. You know. Menen. The Psychomancer?
: Uhm... oh.
: He and his allies have been capturing the Shadow lords for about 2 years now. Hes almost done, too.
: Right...
: In fact... you kinda look like him...
: I'm just going to go over here and get into the car now.
: Wait, kid! I didn't catch your name. I'm Adam Carter.
: I'm...

stuff. You really shouldn't say your name is Menen, that would cause problems. We need to come up with a coverup name.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 05:30:52 PM by Menen »

TINMAN OF THE REAL WORLD
Good coverup name?
Otherwise
MENMAN
LEMON HAIR
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 05:32:53 PM by BreadFish »

Lord Byron Hamlet Ferrari Batman Jenkins III