Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 301297 times)

Menen is looking at you

Jump off the platform and go to the citadel thing.

Don't flow away to the second page of Community Projects :c

>Flash Update
>1 Suggestion

way 2 go guys

Menen your eyes are creepy D:

Menen your eyes are creepy D:

I spent 2 hours trying to make eyes, and they were all worse than those ones.

:c

I liked the anime copypasta ones you had.

Those were funny.

I liked the anime copypasta ones you had.

Those were funny.

Quote from: Unclever title
>Dude, your brain looks awesome now.  Way less creepy and stuff.

Everyone hops off the platform. You stand in a largely wooded area. The platform rose out of the ground, hovered above it for a few seconds, and then slowly descended back to the earth. There was no hole when you exited, so you must of teleported or something.

Dr. Verton's Mindscape has been transformed from a dull, pink, and disturbing realm into a vast green forest. Near the center stands the Thought Nexus, where you must go after the vault is closed. Off in the distance mountains rise up above the orange fog. A creamy orange colored sky covers the world, but there appears to be no visible sun

Quote from: poiz
> Platform: Go to the beam.

The platform seems happy with it's current position. It doesn't want to move.

uh
go to laser thing
Jump off the platform and go to the citadel thing.

Currently, the Thought Nexus is not your current target. The Fear Vault must be closed before we can gain access to the Thought Nexus. Sadly, the Neuron creature's Mental Map did not change with the landscape, and you are quite sure you don't know where you are in relation to the Vault

Hey guys.

Post suggestions.

I updated.

Ask Verton where his fear vault is.

Give a chart of all possible materials that could be acquired. (Kinda like that grist chart)