Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 308480 times)

silly
all of you
you have 3 people in your team
each person can get one item free

right?!?!

silly
all of you

right?!?!

Holy stuff.
Flame you are a genus.

No, forget the team. Menen deserves ALL the things.

You wake up to a scene you thought would be a billion times worse. Last night was pretty wild. Your shirt is missing, there's one girl knocked out cold on the floor, panties that are missing a person to wear them, bongs all over the floor, and it's already three in the afternoon. A pretty good start to the day, you must admit. You can't help but wonder where that other girl had gone to. Oh well. Time to start the day!

SUDDENLY YOUR LIFE IS IN 3D MARC. WHAT DO YOU DO NOW?

Wow Im gone for 2 days and I get more posts than I do in like a week.

<3

Ive been pretty distracted and lazy and im sorry but tomarrow is update 4sure

swholli how do you perform your black magic

Quote from: Unclever title
>Mysterious eyeball psychic ghost thing: Have exciting offscreen adventures.

The Mysterious eyeball psychic ghost thing has exciting off screen adventures and you don't see them because they are off screen. We can go stalk it later.

Grab the shovel, slap his stuff, and hurl that dummy off the cliff. Then take his sweet loot. He's dead anyway, what does he care?

: Yes I would like the shovel...please...
: Ah yes, the fine shovel! One moment let me get that out for you.

Your plan is simple, yet efficient. The moment he gives you the shovel you are going to wait a few moments, THEN hit him. It is brilliant and he will never see it coming.

silly
all of you

right?!?!

Then again... is this wrong? Isn't murder and stealing evil? If someone is a zombie and you kill them is it murder? Couldn't you just get all the items for free if each of you gets one item each?

The dapper zombie man gives you your free-of-charge shovel, then warns you to be careful while digging on floating rocks. Apparently removing or changing parts of the floating masses may cause them to fall.

No, forget the team. Menen deserves ALL the things.

: MENEN WHAT THE HELL YOU JUST MURDERED HIM!
: Technically he was already dead...
: A sound argument.
: I don't care. You just struck an innocent man with a shovel.
: But now we get all his stuff!

Quote from: informativeCloud
Get card free, then have Soren appraise the shiny rock if it has any value.
Quote from: BreadProduct
>Buy the card

You "Buy" the card. It's a ZENER CARD. You have no idea what that means. If only the merchant was still around he could explain it. Soren looks at the rock and he says that its just a chunk of colored glass. Worthless. Oh well. Its pretty so you decide to keep it.

: Ingots! Free Ingots!
: Guys whats wrong?

The mustachioed monstrosity shoves his cart off the side of the island with him along with it.

: HA HA HA! YOU SHALL NEVER KNOW THE SECRET!

do the ingots make you fly

otherwise rip in peace

do the ingots make you fly

otherwise rip in peace

Rest in peace in peace?

Rest in peace in peace?

Well, he's already dead. He would technically rip in peace.