Poll

Do you think Mr. Hartman should put his game on Steam Greenlight for us to vote on?

Yes!
No. (Specify)
I'm not sure...

Author Topic: ▓ [BLOCKLAND ON STEAM] Let's get Blockland elected for Steam Greenlight! ▓  (Read 19038 times)

http://steamcommunity.com/greenlight/

It's basically a new system for indy and game developers to get their game on Steam with the help of the community.

Maybe if we work at it, we can get Blockland on Steam! Blockland's profit would skyrocket!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 07:09:00 PM by MackTheHunter »

more players= more bullstuff

yes, but what are our "enemies"?

NVM, but think of what WOULD happen if we get more players?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 07:08:34 PM by TheABELBOTO »

I was just thinking this, but we'd need Badspot's cooperation :cookieMonster:

I'd absolutely love to have blockland on steam. It'd do plenty of good, but would I have to buy the steam version again?

I don't think so. I think Badspot would probably create a system for users to get their keys back.

Code: [Select]
The submission will require:

A square branding image (similar to a box cover) to represent your game in lists and search
At least 1 video showing off your game or presenting your concept
At least 4 screenshots or images
A written description of the game along with tentative system requirements

shall we?

I don't think so. I think Badspot would probably create a system for users to get their keys back.
That'd be awesome

The only negative effects this would create is a mass population, which some may not like, but hell, the game's development would probably speed up and Badspot (at that point) could probably start a full sized dev team for Blockland.

i agree this needs to be on steam and he'll get more money badspot needs to see this topic

The only negative effects this would create is a mass population, which some may not like, but hell, the game's development would probably speed up and Badspot (at that point) could probably start a full sized dev team for Blockland.
and cigarettes like setro or glass going to say stuff like " YOU BETTER RESPECT ME, I WAS PLAYING BLOCKLAND BEFORE YOU!1!!"

greeeh i plaed blockand weberefure it was on steaaaam

greeeh i plaed blockand weberefure it was on steaaaam
AND over crowding, since people are going to always join the good servers, and places like pecons boss battles are going to have "issues" (aka, the boss dies under 20 seconds)

Idiocy will flood the forum

well

even more, I guess

AND over crowding, since people are going to always join the good servers, and places like pecons boss battles are going to have "issues" (aka, the boss dies under 20 seconds)
pecons boss battles already has issues

it sucks :cookieMonster:

I'd really like this, updates would be pumped out much faster and blockland will go even further.

With this, blockland would possibly be the biggest lego interconnecting plastic block game on the market.

i think it would be cool, no one ever makes anything cool anymore

and if anyones worried about losing their 'special little community', just remember that it would be fine, ~90% are cunts anyway

i think all the pre-steam members should get a GOLD STAR :cookieMonster:

i think all the pre-steam members should get a GOLD STAR :cookieMonster:
That's a horrible idea, even though your post was probably sarcastic.

This is something that's entirely up to Badspot.  Considering it's a BIG move for the game to be marketed on Steam I don't think it's something he'd put up to a vote.  If he wanted to, I think he would've by now.