Author Topic: tf2 earbuds for $25  (Read 1154 times)

so back in the day, i bought tf2 (wasn't free yet). pretty sure i got in on a sale for cheap or something, never played it much. think it was right after it came out for mac or something. at the time i was using one, so i got that earbud item.

this guy just added me on steam, i asked him who he was and he says he wants my earbuds. i say im not really interested in trading unless he gives me a game or something, he says he's down with that. i say i want The Walking Dead ($25), he hesitates, i say the earbuds are pretty cool.. and he buys me it :o hope he's enjoying those buds XD

forgot to take a pic of the chat/trade window so yeah whatevs

so anyways, why would someone pay $25 for those crappy earbuds? or are they worth way more than i think, and i got ripped off? lol

Buds are worth about 2 bills and about 20~ keys IIRC

You got a horrid quicktime event game, but I think the earbuds are worth like $25-$30 so price wise it's fair.

I think he really wanted two lines extending from his ears in a video game.

I think he really wanted two lines extending from his ears in a video game.
Earbuds are used as currency.

Earbuds are nothing but giant signs that say "I'm a loser please rape my face", unless you're someone who sold one for $30.

Wait, the earbuds have a high value?!
Some person messaged me and I basically gave em away as I don't play tf2 either.
I could've gotten a game? I'm an idiot...

im saving mine, apparently the value of them is expected to go up by a lot, so maybe they'll be worth like 40 or 50, then i can get a new game to add to my game collection... that hasn't been expanded since like, late 2010

I litterally thought you had tf2 earbuds, like ones you listen too.

im saving mine, apparently the value of them is expected to go up by a lot, so maybe they'll be worth like 40 or 50, then i can get a new game to add to my game collection... that hasn't been expanded since like, late 2010
No they aren't

This whole idea of a hat economy on a fps is loving dumb

This whole idea of a hat economy on a fps is loving dumb
no more dumb than trading cards

no more dumb than trading cards
Well, yeah.

Unless he's planning on trading in those ear buds for another game/more money he's a tardis.