Author Topic: People can't see my chat?  (Read 737 times)

This has been going on for a while now. When I start my Hospital RP, and people join, sometimes people get what they are calling at my server, 'chatglitch'. Apparently when you get it, your whole chat is cleared, you can't see your chat at all they say. I'm not getting the chatglitch but other people are. I don't know if it's an add-on or not. When you get it, you have to rejoin my server and people say it's getting annoying. Please help.

Do you have deiman's chatmod or whatever?

Do you have deiman's chatmod or whatever?
Used to. Isn't so great. All I have is Desochat but it isn't enabled.

console
dot
log

post the goddamned thing. why do people think we can help them without it?

i don't get it, every help topic i go in, no console.log.

here

Wtf is with the
ticking to find
spam?

Wtf is with the
ticking to find
spam?
That is nexus' Beta TMBI mod. It allows you to repeatedly move your ghost brick by holding the mouse button down and moving your mouse, instead of clicking and the ghost brick moving there and clicking again to do it. But still, any help?

try running with only default add-ons.

try running with only default add-ons.
It's fixed with default add-ons so it's probably an add-on. But I don't remember enabling any chat-modifying add-on

It's fixed with default add-ons so it's probably an add-on. But I don't remember enabling any chat-modifying add-on
Event_onChatMessage and Event_Variables are examples.

You also seem to have a lot of event mods that were made in like v10 when Variable events wasn't nearly as good as what it is now. (ie ifSuper)

You also seem to have a lot of event mods that were made in like v10 when Variable events wasn't nearly as good as what it is now. (ie ifSuper)
I remember making multiple variable and ifsuperadmin events for the old variable events, ah... good times...