Author Topic: Defualt stuff in more uses  (Read 775 times)

I am planing on making a tutorial remake plus some extended parts and I ran into a few problems and need a few add-ons to fix (preferable posted on rtb).
1: zap emitter, as found in the water in tutorial radio wave explosion works
2: destructo wand item: exactly like destructo wand except does not break bricks
3: Jet boots: item you hold and click to put on (at then it just looks like your feet), then acts exactly like jets once put on
4: tutorial dark: just like the tutorial map you can download to play tutorial online, except dark.
5: Item events: for example onitemtouch>item>addvelocity would make and item launch when dropped on a certian brick

If somebody could make any/all of these I would really appreciate it, I have been looking for them for a long time and have yet to find them.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 11:38:25 AM by Crazy ManMan »

not a bad idea but may i sugest is just having it set up to when the player steps on the pad or what ever your using Just make it change playertypes to a jet playertype

Actually, there already is the emitter. I can't remember the name for it but it's default I think.
not a bad idea but may i sugest is just having it set up to when the player steps on the pad or what ever your using Just make it change playertypes to a jet playertype
Um.. what?

4: tutorial dark: just like the tutorial map you can download to play tutorial online, except dark.
This should be simple, we have a downloadable tutorial map. Someone can just edit it with mission editor.

Actually, there already is the emitter. I can't remember the name for it but it's default I think.Um.. what?
i mean like in the games main tutorial where when you step on the little circle it adds jets to the player why not just have it do the same thing there
OnPlayerTouch>Player>ChangeDataBlock>StandardPlayer
or what ever

I need the jet boots for bots so that they can jet.

This should be simple, we have a downloadable tutorial map. Someone can just edit it with mission editor.

I actually tried to do that, but with my limited mission editor experience I could not acheive a very good looking dark.

Actually, there already is the emitter. I can't remember the name for it but it's default I think.

If it does exist I can not find it and I looked through all my emmiters and could not find it

Edit: The radio wave explosion emitter is perfect.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 11:20:00 AM by Crazy ManMan »

I need the jet boots for bots so that they can jet.
oh ok lol thought you ment just for a player

oh ok lol thought you ment just for a player

Also if you set the player type to standard player in a mini game they become immune to bullets (I have tried it before in a mini I made when I was hosting a server).