Author Topic: guys i have 2 dollars what do i do  (Read 1584 times)

buy reeses nutrageous

I don't know what point he's trying to make

Does he get upset because there's been like 2 threads the past week or so?
People are allowed to spend money you know. "I have $_ what do" threads will always be here. Just get over the fact that people can waste their money if they want.

I don't know what point he's trying to make

Does he get upset because there's been like 2 threads the past week or so?
People are allowed to spend money you know. "I have $_ what do" threads will always be here. Just get over the fact that people can waste their money if they want.
the point is that you're not really going to get much with small amounts, and should save it and stop spamming the forums with "ogm i has money wat do"

the point is that you're not really going to get much with small amounts, and should save it and stop spamming the forums with "ogm i has money wat do"
If there posted in the games section people are usually looking for video games and or accessories.

Having $250 for video games is a pretty substantial amount that could probably buy you 2 brand new extreme edition of a video game

Not sure what you mean by spamming really. Theres only been a couple of topics (That I've seen) in the pass few weeks.

If there posted in the games section people are usually looking for video games and or accessories.

Having $250 for video games is a pretty substantial amount that could probably buy you 2 brand new extreme edition of a video game

Not sure what you mean by spamming really. Theres only been a couple of topics (That I've seen) in the pass few weeks.
you're agreeing with me here.

what

im saying like, $250 is perfect to make a thread like "hey guys watdafak do i do" but like if you have only 20 dollars people just go "OH WOW 20 DOLLARS! I GOT TO SPEND IT IMMEDIATELY!"

two
two dollar
two dollar foot looooooooooooonnnggg

anyway, people make those as jokes, though you'd be surprised at what you could get with two dollars...

:-)