Poll

Choose a rule:

MLP should not be discussed outside of its topic.
36 (23.7%)
MLP should not be discussed outside of MLP topics.
55 (36.2%)
MLP should not be discussed.
28 (18.4%)
MLP should be able to be discussed anywhere.
30 (19.7%)
Still considering...
3 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 152

Author Topic: Rule Change: MLP - Flame War  (Read 13490 times)

Well, 74 people want something done about it. So I'm just going to leave it to Badspot. If he isn't going to do anything, then he's not going to do anything.

Dude, this topic is going to become a war zone if this continues.

So I'm just going to leave it to Badspot.
Badspot doesn't give a stuff.

yeah, he probably doesn't

At midnight, I'll lock it. I think that's fair enough.

At midnight, I'll lock it. I think that's fair enough.
We don't all have the same timezone as you, so I don't know when that is.

We don't all have the same timezone as you, so I don't know when that is.
EST. It's 6:44 PM at the time of this post.

We don't all have the same timezone as you, so I don't know when that is.
look at his local time, and compare it to yours
he uses Mountain Standard Time, in the US
EST. It's 6:44 PM at the time of this post.
oh
well
you probably didn't set the time offset like you should have

EST. It's 6:44 PM at the time of this post.
I'll keep in mind that at about 9:50 from when this is posted will be when this is locked.

I'll keep in mind that at about 9:50 from when this is posted will be when this is locked.
why exactly does it matter anyway

um
you RE-IGNITED a flame war by posting this topic. the war's been gone for a long time now

What needed to be said was already said.

/Locked