Author Topic: Skateboarding Megathread - #swagger  (Read 5055 times)

everytime someone mentions skateboarding Skateaton swarms the thread with stuff no one understands and just complains, Pablo has done a way better job of explaining it.

Anyway, tried a skateboard today, and I went really slow and like, fell off, I suck at it :c

everytime someone mentions skateboarding Skateaton swarms the thread with stuff no one understands and just complains, Pablo has done a way better job of explaining it.

Anyway, tried a skateboard today, and I went really slow and like, fell off, I suck at it :c
My first day skateboarding i had to look down at the skateboard the entire time, so while i was riding and looking at the board i hit a car pulling out of the driveway. my face against the window i made eye contact with the driver and passenger while my board flew past under the car....i felt like an idiot</3. But now i am pretty good, planning to get a video of my tre flips :D

lakai is the stuff.

i've used this brand for almost 2 years, probably going to have to get some new shoes considering my growth spurt or whatever.

might as well show my board setup.

8.38 O.o jesus. that is a big board.
7.895-8.0 for me

why not casterboard, that is the pure stuff of skill

no, not the little stuffty ripstick things kids ride, i mean a skateboard, just with two holes/wheels, fyes
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 04:24:34 PM by nerraD »

Common/Cheap skateboarding shoe brands that work well, and you probably may have:
Vans
DC
Globe
Nike 6.0s and Nike SBs
those brands aren't that great, also you missed a heap of shoe brands, you missed etnies, lakai, adidas, supra, emerica, etc.
try again.