Author Topic: I have a NON-CANCEROUS tumor in the brain area of my body :D  (Read 21966 times)

game
if it turns out it's cancerous, i need you to do two things for me:

take stuffloads of vitamin C (actually works, i've heard of numerous people beating cancer with stufflaods of vitamin c supplements) (what have you got to lose?)

try eastern medicine, acupuncture and stuff. again, what have you got to lose?
AKA hippie friend methods that cause millions of deaths in Eastern countries, and provide artificial selection everywhere else.

if you have cancer, beat it down until he goes away.

Wow, game, I'm surprised you're taking this so lightly. Hope it isn't cancer, man.

Wow, game, I'm surprised you're taking this so lightly. Hope it isn't cancer, man.

Being really depressing about it tends to only make it worse.

I'm taking this whole "Hey I might be dying" thing with a grain of salt, because there's no use freaking out about it. Accepting my fate seems to be a valid option.

I have epilepsy if it makes you feel any better. And possibly colon cancer, if it is bad when I wipe my butt there is blood on the toilet paper...

if it is bad when I wipe my butt there is blood on the toilet paper...

That is immediately what I thought of when it first happened! I have been cursed!

What does the smoke smell like :cookieMonster:

Wow that will suck if you really have a tumor.

Well gamefandan I hope you'll be okay.

I'm taking this whole "Hey I might be dying" thing with a grain of salt, because there's no use freaking out about it. Accepting my fate seems to be a valid option.

Well hopefully its benign. Then you can choose surgery or living with phantom smoke.

Well hopefully its benign. Then you can choose surgery or living with phantom smoke.
I was about to say this :c

Benign means it contains no cancer cells, so you wouldn't be dying.

I hope so.

AKA hippie friend methods that cause millions of deaths in Eastern countries, and provide artificial selection everywhere else.
are you saying this because you've tried it or because you're restating something someone told you?

if you haven't tried it yourself, you don't have a right to say what does or does not work.
i'm pretty sure they don't cause deaths, but feel free to cite sources to that regard, and what the hell is artificial selection?