Author Topic: PS3 Save name changing help?  (Read 668 times)

Okay SO here we FACKING go.

we'll uhm yeah so my PS3 went "phewwww kapoot" and DEED. I went over to pick its body and i said "i will fix u becuz i play with u 5 EVER" (dat means he plays it more den 4ever) (lyk dis if u cry every tym)

So i get it fixed and it went toopak wwwehp and ALIVED. I went to go play some LBP and I'm like "SHIEEET MY 100% SAVE GAME IS GONE FUQ" and then I'm like "lolwhatevz I'm going to get save online LOL!" and so I DID.

AND IT WAS HORRIBLE.

I get on and it tells me I CANT UNLOCK TROPHIES AND PINS so then i got really sadded and I'm like "monday i want my loving pins tell me why i can't have pins." and it says "u copy cat this is another persons profile so forget YOU" and I'm like SHIEEEEETT.

the profile name is Devonte and ITS A STUPID NAME. I want to change it to GLORIOUS SKATEATON

HAO DO

sensemaking edition:

My playstation 3 died, instead of doing all of that work again to get back my 100% completed LBP save (I'm not doing that stuff again) i went online and downloaded a version. It says I cannot unlock trophies/pins anymore because I am using a copied profile. What do I do?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 08:02:22 PM by Skateaton 2.0 »

and no, not backing up my profile so the name reads skateaton and loading that profile works.

IT DOESNT WORK ASJDHASDJH

Maybe somebody would help if it made sense.

My playstation 3 died, instead of doing all of that work again to get back my 100% completed LBP save (I'm not doing that stuff again) i went online and downloaded a version. It says I cannot unlock trophies/pins anymore because I am using a copied profile. What do I do?
fixed.

You're stuff outta luck.
Bottom line: you can't unlock trophies/pins because you're using a copied profile. Don't use a copied profile. Derp.

You're stuff outta luck.
Bottom line: you can't unlock trophies/pins because you're using a copied profile. Don't use a copied profile. Derp.
but that means i have to work hours to do something i've already done beforeeeee

forget.

Doesn't your profile import automatically when you play..?

Doesn't your profile import automatically when you play..?
like, what do you mean? Like cloud support?

like, what do you mean? Like cloud support?
Actually wait, it was probably just LBP2 importing my stuff from LBP1.