Author Topic: The V21 Tutorial  (Read 2920 times)

This has been bothering me for quite some time now. What will be the new Blockland Tutorial? Will there be NONE and we will have to learn everything ourselves? Or will there be a brick-built Tutorial in the Slate Saves Folder?
and most importantly, WHY AM I TALKING LIKE THIS?!?!

It would make sense that there's going to be a tutorial.
There's one right now, badspot isn't just going to leave it to the users to figure it out for themselves.

It would make sense that there's going to be a tutorial.
There's one right now, badspot isn't just going to leave it to the users to figure it out for themselves.
Agreed. Knowing how stupid some users might be.

This would be easy to make

I just wonder what will happen to it for demo people. . . They cant afford so many bricks!

I just wonder what will happen to it for demo people. . . They cant afford so many bricks!
Pretty sure it would be pretty easy to code an exception for the Tutorial

I already made a topic about this. He'd just build them with bricks. :\

I don't really get why so many people got worked up about what would happen to the tutorial..  It seems pretty obvious to me that it would just be made out of bricks.

Pretty sure it would be pretty easy to code an exception for the Tutorial
BUt if people find this code, wouldnt they be able to exploit it everywhere?

I doubt badspot forgot that the tutorial is an interior.

You can stop talking now.

How are they going to find it when it's encrypted in the game?

I'm pretty sure people already know how to hack the demo brick count, but it doesn't really matter because they cant even join servers.

tetris get into this topic and suddenly feel the need to keep working on your tutorial build mister

I'm pretty sure people already know how to hack the demo brick count, but it doesn't really matter because they cant even join servers.
sorry guys, im not that good with coding, but i just had a thought.