Author Topic: Zombie Survival RP  (Read 1665 times)

I only said Bluzone once.
Most roleplays now-a-days have hosts that are complete idiots.

I only said Bluzone once.
Most roleplays now-a-days have hosts that are complete idiots.

just like the bluzone!

People are going to compare this too bluzone, no matter what you do.

Do you want a goal that high?
I like how you assume that it's a good thing. That server is a crappy family rp and I'd be glad to see something better, like OP's

If somebody could help me build the map, This'd go much quicker.
:l

just like the bluzone!

Oh god, don't you start again. If you are mad that we didn't let you kill off Brock and just swiped him from Bluzone history, get over it.

If this is about you not being aloud to be the main antagonist well forget you.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 11:30:07 PM by HellsSpot »

forget, stop talking about the Bluzone.

I'd like to see a zombie RP thread that isn't destroyed by some of the venomous members trying to keep the server pristine and unique.

Anyway, there's not much to show here. The VCE idea seems alright, though. Personally I don't really like food elements in a roleplay, but whatever makes this different could be nice.

I do suggest only making a thread when you've got something to show, other than a rule board...

If I had content to show, I would. Originally I just wanted to see if people could help, but instead it seemed that people actually looked forward to this.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 11:31:34 PM by Arekan »

I like how you assume that it's a good thing. That server is a crappy family rp and I'd be glad to see something better, like OP's
i really wish i could prove you're trolling.

OH WAIT, I CAN. You've never joined the server once!
Unless you can magically join without it showing up in the connection logs, you cannot make those kinds of claims without properly evaluating it yourself.

Map is getting progress.
We need somebody to help with the trees.

Sweet (:

Wondering how you're going to set it up? Is it going to be one huge area or a bunch of smaller areas?

Map is getting progress.
We need somebody to help with the trees.

What is the area that will contain trees? If it's a forest I suggest just making them very large; very tall trees. Trees in Blockland can be very spammy. I think just being able to see the trunks, maybe some vines or something hanging down would be much better.

Yeah, trees can be a real bitch to build.

I have some concepts on my computer at home, if you'd like I can post some pictures once I finish work?