Author Topic: Boltster and wound -Mother of forget  (Read 9219 times)

Now as you may know I try to avoid this stuffhole as much as I can now, but i'm sick of Boltster and wound.
They start stuff in every thread they meet in.

/No proof needed

proof needed, because I don't see anything wrong with either of them

proof needed, because I don't see anything wrong with either of them

Thats because you're Night Fox and you have no social awareness or moral compass.  :cookieMonster:

Bolster has always been a jerk, but wound is much much worse.

wound is awful
bolt not so much
bad thread 2/10

wound is awful
bolt not so much
bad thread 2/10
Bolt starts stuff in any thread with or without wound.

Thats because you're Night Fox and you have no social awareness or moral compass.
uh
okay

regardless of whatever you're saying, you shouldn't post a drama without anything backing you up
sounds like "I don't know how to prove it, so I'll make you think you should already know"

HAH
SAYS YOU
What does it matter? How did this get into a drama about me?

OP is right in my opinion, they act like they are in love.

regardless of whatever you're saying, you shouldn't post a drama without anything backing you up
sounds like "I don't know how to prove it, so I'll make you think you should already know"

You've done your loops around this forum, you know these users well enough by now.

It's a formality that it is best to follow. People may take in different opinions, the point is to bring it to a conclusion and convince people, not only to provide a place for uninformed debate.

But that's my view.

Anyway, I am a bit sick of wound but Boltster honestly hasn't been too bad in my experience recently. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Boltster likes to bring stuff into alot of threads.

*See 90% of the threads Boltster has posted in