5 (7.5%)
Frankly my dear I dont give a titt
16 (23.9%)
Uhhhh... ok MW3
1 (1.5%)
MW3 no doubt
7 (10.4%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: Battlefield 3 or Modern Warfare 3  (Read 1559 times)

get your ass in here niven im ready for you.

Or how about instead of debating we shut the forget up and play whatever game we prefer? I'm tired of seeing these two community s from two games flame each other, it's stupid, especially on youtube, you don't like MW3, don't click on a MW3 video, same with BF3.

Or how about instead of debating we shut the forget up and play whatever game we prefer? I'm tired of seeing these two community s from two games flame each other, it's stupid, especially on youtube, you don't like MW3, don't click on a MW3 video, same with BF3.
wah nobody likes mw3 get over it

wah nobody likes mw3 get over it
I don't even like the game either. You don't see me going over and flaming the game, I'm not necessarily saying the people in this topic are but I'm sure it will start.

inb4nivens stuffty opinion :3
hi im niven ur gay if you disagree but

mw3 is beter noobs my opinion is law blah blah snarf snarf gurgle gurgle blah blah

They both completely suck. Both are boring repetitive and handicapped. And both deserve to die.

Neither are worth comparing. They both differ in their mechanics enough to where people should be smart enough to not even bother.

Neither are worth comparing. They both differ in their mechanics enough to where people should be smart enough to not even bother.
Also this.

i actually think its the distinct lack of mechanics of mw3 that differs from bf3.

i actually think its the distinct lack of mechanics of mw3 that differs from bf3.
Because Call of Duty is an Arcade shooter and requires less features except for the more useless parts of multiplayer.

Battlefield 3 and most of the other battlefield franchises are primarily focused on squadplay/teamplay. They have always held a distinct difference from the Call of duty franchise.

apples and oranges.

I prefer mw3

Most kids on xbox live bf3 suck richard

They both completely suck. Both are boring repetitive and handicapped. And both deserve to die.
bad company 2 was pretty hot though