Admin X || 0.3 Released - No More Mindcontrol!

Author Topic: Admin X || 0.3 Released - No More Mindcontrol!  (Read 7102 times)

/facepalm

You didn't base it on my patch so I am not fixing your mod again.

he even failed to notice the member value hasSpawnedOnce;
I changed it to use it
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 11:44:22 AM by Axolotl »

I changed it to use it
why exactly are you modifying his add-on without permission?

i mean yeah that's okay but only if the creator is like completely inactive, dropped the project, and the ADD-ONS TOPIC ISN'T ON FRONT PAGE.

the ADD-ONS TOPIC ISN'T ON FRONT PAGE.

what

it's the first topic in the add-ons board

why exactly are you modifying his add-on without permission?
It's just a patch, not a major code revision. He is an unskilled coder and I am fixing it up.

It's just a patch, not a major code revision. He is an unskilled coder and I am fixing it up.
yes but then you're posting it. you ought to tell him what you're doing, and NOT RELEASE IT IN HIS OWN TOPIC. that's just wrong.

yes but then you're posting it. you ought to tell him what you're doing, and NOT RELEASE IT IN HIS OWN TOPIC. that's just wrong.
I beg to differ. If he made an improvement then he should be free to share that improvement (assuming he doesn't try to pass off the whole thing as his).

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
holy jesus christ ive never seen you flip out this badly

nevermind that ive never seen you flip out at all but
jesus
deep breaths

I beg to differ. If he made an improvement then he should be free to share that improvement (assuming he doesn't try to pass off the whole thing as his).
0.3 is about done.

Mindcontrol...
And that is removed now.

Mindcontrol removed, thank you!

what exactly was wrong with mind control? i could have used it in my server if someone randomly went AFK in an RP.

what exactly was wrong with mind control? i could have used it in my server if someone randomly went AFK in an RP.
They already discussed this in OP also what ever happened to the fetch button in the admin menu?

Oh my, I still do not understand this add-on.

Is it just like Munk's Server add-on?

Oh my, I still do not understand this add-on.

Is it just like Munk's Server add-on?
No. Not even loving close. Lol.

Fix the need to Self Delete to turn your cloak off. Make a /decloak command or something. I need this.

Other than that, this seems useful in some ways. Maybe a "/god" command to make you invincible. Also, you could add a "/cloak (player)" and "/god (player)" so you can do it to other players.